Interstate National Dealer Services - Stop Harassing People!!

I’m done with these people. They harass me on a daily basis despite my best efforts to be placed on their “do not call” list. I have compiled a list of every key person in the company, as well as their phone numbers and positions within the company. Since they cannot leave me alone, I’m hoping they can get a taste of their own medicine. Leo Craig - Collections/Risk Specialist Seven seven zero-nine two eight-nine six six six Suzanne Moon - Legal Services. Four zero four-four eight three-one zero eight five Mark H Mishler - CEO/President Eight one four-five four one-four three one five Breanne Morley - Secretary Seven seven zero-eight six six-zero three nine four Administration Office - Eight Hundred-Five two six-Zero nine two nine In the admin office I have spoken to “John,” “Matthew,” and “Natasha.” I’m not sure if those are legitimate names but that’s what they identified themselves as. This company goes under several aliases. Here is the company names so far that I have researched back to their address at Sixty One Twenty Powers Ferry Road West in Atlanta, GA 30339. Interstate National Dealer Services Interstate National Interstate National Dealer Serv of Florida National Warranty Corp Warranty Central Automotive Warranty Services Serviceplan Inc The employees at this company realize they are a scam, and will tell you that “another company is spoofing them.” That is the line I’ve heard on multiple occasions. They waste my time every day, as I work from my phone and they disrupt my workflow operations. I absolutely cannot deal with it any longer and will not endure the harassing phone calls that I get every day. The next time I receive a phone call from anyone that represents this company (or its affiliates), there will be more than phone numbers released.
#1620975

Something is missing from this story.

@Anonymous

There is no story. They won’t stop calling me every day multiple times. Should there be more to that to be pissed off at them?

View more comments (1)