Boca Java - Never again!

Update by user Jan 28, 2019

Boca Java has never responded to my complaint. Clearly, they do not care about customer service!

In spite of my complaints to them about their terrible customer service, they continue to send me emails trying to sell me more coffee. I caution anyone against doing business with a company with such shady practices.

Original review posted by user Dec 29, 2018
I ordered a three month subscription as a gift. Suddenly, 3 orders of coffee arrived within 4 days of each other. When I contacted Boca Java, they insisted that I placed 3 orders on 3 separate dates. So my $60 gift turned into a $180 gift. I'm as likely as anyone to make a mistake, but 3 separate orders on 3 separate dates DID NOT HAPPEN! They refused to acknowledge any responsibility and would not allow a return of the unopened coffee. All they would do was cancel the remainder of my order. So my gift recipients received 6 bags of coffee in 4 days time and will not be receiving coffee for the 3 months as planned. I guess it's their problem to figure out how to keep it fresh. I will never do business with this company again and would discourage anyone from considering doing business with them.
ID
Denver, Colorado
Product
Boca Java Subscription
Cons
  • Terrible order processing and customer service
Reason of review