Aafes Exchange - *** horrible, never again

i purchase a dryer, they change the delivery address so i have to delay delivery, 10 min before delivery tbe driver call saying they will not going to make the instalation. I been promised they will be a instalation and a they will take away the older dryer. I agree to pay the 75$ intalation fee. at the moment of the delivery they left the older dryer and the workers say they do not pick up the older dryer. I call costumer servicer, Sandra try to make any justification why they will not pick up. after been in the phone for 1h, they did not take any responsibility for the promises of their workers, they did not try to fix it or to offer any type of credits for their mistake. I will pay the pick up fee and never going back to this company for anything. Is really sad that this company serve the most high standards costumers.
#1620449

We apologize you did not receive the service you deserve. Please send us an email to CustomerRelations@aafes.com with your order number and contact information. We will have a manager review and respond to you.

ID