CliqStudios - Great Customer Service, Horrible Cabinet Quality
We had a great design experience with Cliqstudios. The look of our kitchen is wonderful. Customer Service has been great. Any issues we had with the original order were resolved quickly and easily. Cliqstudios replaced all damaged and incorrect items. Once installed, we began having problems with all of the Navy Cabinetry and mouldings/finish pieces. The navy chips, peals, and flakes off, revealing bright white underneath. Cliqstudios has sent us replacement doors, which is great except the replacement doors are doing the exact same thing. We are just using our kitchen normally. We don't have little kids banging around or dogs scratching or anything strange. Cliqstudios has offered to send us more touch up kits. But the problem with that is it doesn't fill in the dents properly and the blue color isn't the right finish match. We are getting the kit out and touching up every week or so. This should not be happening. We spent over $14,000 on cabinets and expected high quality that would last a very long time. Instead, we are just a few months in and I'm trying to figure out how we can replace them. Extremely frustrated! For some reason, some of the photos make the cabinets look bright blue, but they are all the Mendota style in Navy.

I am thinking of ordering the Mendota in cloud white -- how are your non-navy cabinets holding up???

@Breanne Fsk

Our white cabinets have been great. It’s just the finish on the navy.

@Karen L Jtf

Thanks! I'm just about ready to purchase and am concerned with the quality now that I've read all of the reviews on damaged cabinets and timing for replacements!

Thank you for your feedback. Firstly, we want to apologize that several cabinets are experiencing finishing issues.

Although your experience is not typical, please know we are also forwarding your concerns to our Quality Team.

We see that our customer service team is actively working with you to come up with the best solution to resolve this, but if there is anything further we can do to assist you, please don't hesitate to ask. Again, we thank you for your feedback and apologize.

@CliqStudios

Correct! Cliq has been active in resolving the issue.

It took many hours or phone calls, back and forth go arounds, and determination in order to get the issue resolved. It has now been resolved as cliq reimbursed me for the cost of having doors replaced and all cabinets and doors refinished. I’m thankful for that. This does not change my review of the quality of the navy blue cabinets.

It was a huge headache and disappointment and I’m still faced with having to have my kitchen in shambles again while the problem is fixed. I hope no one else has to go through this.

View more comments (4)
ID
Pros
  • Great design
Cons
  • Quality
Reason of review
Bad quality
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund, plus compensation for accommodations while kitchen cabinets are refinished and all trim pieces and doors replaced.

Rodan And Fields - No refund

I sent back my full order and followed the Rodan and Fields return policy exactly. No refund issued. I’ve spent hundreds of dollars with this company and planned to spend more.

Keep following up. They will try to tell you that they didn’t receive order, that order was returned after the 60 day period (it’s 60 days since order was placed, not received by so consumer or by when consumer started to use—so it’s like 45 days or less). Keep on them and be sure to check your account and make sure you aren’t on auto ship.

ID