Nv Real Estate Academy - NOTHING BUT GOOD TO SAY

In Early 2018 I had decided to begin looking for a way to change my life and career. I have been in Construction and HVAC/R work for over 40 years, and have a vast wealth of knowledge and experience for which I have been poorly compensated. Tired of struggling to get by, I attended a NV seminar, then paid to attend in San Antonio in September. I was immediately impressed with the instructors, and information being disseminated, as well as struck aghast at how little I did know about real estate investing, and all the moving parts of the machine. Since I could not come up with the cash to attend the seminar in California, I was glad to have some assistance from the NV group in improving my credit score, qualifying for loans, and making the trip possible for early next year. I also had enough information to begin assembling a team which will be vital to success, and have that team in place now. I am looking for my first property to buy, rehab, and generate a profit from, and owe the ability to the association with NVREA. Thank you Nick Vertucci for this opportunity.
ID