Rudeness

Walmart #1852464
Or does *** work better.

Rudeness

Walmart #1852463
Stop claiming that you were mistreated because you were handicapped. She is probably bish to all her customers.
0 1
1 reply
Kile Rlx
Or does *** work better.

CUSTOMER

Walmart #1701243
If you want to have people push you around, fine show your receipt.
2 replies
don't tell others what do unless if you want someone to tell you what to do. you sound like an person that beats whoever you married to! It wouldn't surprise me to see people like you onto tv arrested!

CUSTOMER

Walmart #1701242
He did not state that he won't be back. Besides it is not about policy. It is about unlawful detainment. Legally they cannot force you to show a receipt. Once you purchase an item it is yours. They are not cops. It is not like Costco where you sign an agreement saying you are going to show your receipt at the doors. Legally they cannot force you to show your receipt. Legally you can refuse. It is about standing up for your rights. Not letting people push you around. They are allowed to ASK for a receipt, but they are not allowed to follow you out or demand the receipt if you do not give one. Yeah there are nutcases who would try to have the greeter charged with kidnapping, or theft if the refuse to allow you to leave. But quite frankly you can refuse to show the receipt. It is the principle of the matter. You must be a kid yourself not to know the difference between the law and policy.

Closing Manger Refused Help

Schlotzskys #1697722
I hate it when people claim that a person works for the company when they tell the OP off. I also hate those who claim racism for silly things. She is right you were not there, you don't know what happened but 9999 times out of 10,000 when someone claims racism it is false.

Hogwarts Express - Worst experience of my life

Universal Studios Orlando #1697720
I prefer using a portkey.
3 1
comment to review:

Waiting for ever in drive thru.

McDonalds #1697717
And here I am complaining about the line in the DMV
5 0
2 replies
Zachary2001 Jvs
Lol

Self Checkout Falsely Accused Theft

Walmart #1620460
I can understand where you are coming from. I too made a similar mistake. I bought a chocolate bar and some other items expensive electronics, expensive jewelry. Unfortunately only the 78 cent chocolate got scanned. I thought my math was off and that the total was less than estimated. Well instead of politely telling me that I did not scan all the items they brought along a SWAT team. I had assault rifles and machine guns pointed at me.
5 0
1 reply
Jareth Fvp
#1620463
I also had something like that happen. Only the chocolate bar I forgot to pay for was on Christmas Clearance. It cost 25 cents. There must have been 50 guns pointed at me. Would hate to see how they reacted if I stole the regular priced chocolate bar.

Was ripped off

Toys For Tots #1618109
You have more entitlement issues than Dudley Dursley and Eric Cartman put together.

Entitlement

Toys For Tots #1618107
Exactly, Zachary2001 aka born in 2001 is 17, too young to be allowed to purchase booze legally. The only way he can get booze is either by making a fake ID, and or by abusing a program like Toys for Tots.