Because my wife tried to reserve a second Uber ride and it keeps taking money off our uber gift card. We had a $150 and now we have only $54 dollars and only one reserved vehicle.

Get this resolved because I will get my attorney involved. We are on a vacation and money is counted for. The ride going is only $31.70 and now out of a $150 uber left us with only $54. We need the vehicles for 4/16 to take our kids to the zoo. Fix this problem now because if not resolved before 9am on 4/16.

User's recommendation: Never.

ID
Tomball, Texas
Preferred solution
Want this this problem solved now. I will never use Uber again.