Verified Reviewer

After being with chime for over 2 years my debit card was lost and reported lost but not til the culprets withdrew over $700.00 in a matter of minutes- me being disabled and on a tight fixed income--

Update by user Apr 13, 2022

They have over 12 million account holders-- so they had less than 24hrs to investigate my claim- out of 12million account holders they focused on my investigation in 24hrs-wow- I feel special--------+BULLSHIT!!!

Original review posted by user Apr 13, 2022
Chime can't,won't make credit to my account for the theft- again been with them over 2 years with my direct deposit and haven't had any such issie as such in 2 years and for them to claim they investigated in less than 24hrs of being reported and they never contacted me nor the store or nothing!!

User's recommendation: I recommend anyone and everyone to stand up and voice their misfortunes with chime as well.

ID
Pros
  • Paid 2days early
Loss