ATT - AT&T & USBI Billing Scam! Were here to Protect you, HA HA!! what more can we milk you for!

USBI charges that AT&T has been charging and accepting my money since November of 2009. And AT&T is in on it the SCAM! The charges come on a seperate page and labeded at the the top USBI with all your account info Bill is created BY AT&T. Billed on behalf of Cheap2dial, looks like AT&T too me. By the Federal Protection Act AT&T claims they are here to Protect my account Thats a BIG B. S. Story!! Only want to SCAM ya over and over. I'm a PISSED consumer! How long can they get away with this ? I see a class action on it's way AT&T should be included because they are the Host for this SCAM!

I switched to AT&T Uverse in April 2010 my first bill was double the quoted price and every month since then it's just gone down hill. I truly believe there is a billing scam going on at AT&T.

It's like the promotions dept doesn't speak to the billing dept.

After reading all the complaints online I see this is normal billing practice for AT&T. What agency do I report them to?

ID
#206336 Review #206336 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Livingston, New Jersey