Choice Home Warranty's reply to:

Choice Home Warranty - False advertising

We regret to hear that you do not feel secure with our company. Choice Home Warranty can assure you that you have our policy for all of the right reasons. We cover most mechanical failures that happen due to normal wear and tear on the main systems, items and appliances in your home.
Choice Home Warranty encourage all of our customers to review their coverage.
ID
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

I'm very angry at the service I called to schedule an appointment to have my electricity checked my kids were at home they smelled electricity burning smell and half of my house was without power to my home I filed a claim it took 3 weeks to come out the electrician came out from HVAC in Chicago his named was Sam he wasn't in my house no time he said he filed a claim he didn't seem interested in fixing the problem all he cared about was the service fee for coming out my wiring to my house was left hanging out my wall I was told that they don't cover wires and that's a lie all this company is good only taking your monthly payment I bet if I was living in the suburbs I would have my home wiring fixed Don't use this company they are liars liars I reporting them to the better business. Stay clear of this company.