Rodan And Fields - Bad reaction

After day 2, my eyes are sooooooo bloodshot!!! And my eyelids are swollen, itchy and lots of crusties in the morning when I woke up. My bottom lash line is swollen & red too. So disappointed. I hope it clears up soon. If not I'll have to go to my eye doc. It's that bad.

I'm so sorry too hear about your experience. That's terrible and horrible that had that happen too you. Hope you get well and better soon

@Anonymous Hair Stylist 2019

Agreed with you and everything you're talking about. Products need too work anybody. I feel so bad and sad for people spending their money onto something that does not work for them!

Too much product. Too much product.

Your consultant should have communicated with you. Too much product. You have to think of lashboost as eyeliner. You aren’t gonna let your eyeliner drip into your eyes?

Are you? Nope! That would be silly.

Hence treat it like eyeliner. Again if you would have communicated with your consultant they would have effortlessly instructed you to use less.

@Me

You're not helping by being an jerk too others. How do you not know or do know how much this customer use?

Don't you got anything better too do than passing judgment.

You're acting like an jerk. And you should be treated like an jerk.

@Me

Stop being an jerk too others. It's not an good look onto you if you're going too acting mean and nasty too others if they are doing nothings wrong.

@Me

Not true I carefully applied the serum and like other people I was told my reactions were normal and your eye should become used to it. My eyes have not been the same as since I used the serum.

My eyes are constantly dry and bloodshot I have been unable to wear my contacts with the dryness. I never thought a over the counter cosmetics would possibly change my vision and eyes. I expressed concern to my consultant and read all the websites and was encouraged to keep using it to see the full results and your eyes will get used to it. I’m scared this is permanent and I never would have used or recommend this product knowing it contains a drug known to cause all kinds of eye damage.

They have deceived and failed to inform consumers of the serious side effects of ingredients that real doctors have known for many years. I’m so distraught that this has been going on for so long. They are still selling this as a safe alternative for longer thicker lashes. This is criminal fraud and they continue to operate without any consequences.

They should be liable for damages and suffering they willingly marketed as safe to make money.

They didn’t care about the damages they kept collecting money and failed to warn users! should

View more comments (5)
ID
Kansas City, Missouri
Product
Rodan And Fields Lash Boost Serum
Pros
  • Sales reps
Cons
  • Products
Reason of review
Bad reaction with products. All of them.
Loss