Q&A comment

How do i change my email for my rockstar social club i made it when i was young and forgot my pass and email

Rockstar Games #1865407
According to the comments posted in the Rockstar Games community, you cannot use your account if you do not remember your email and password. You may try to reset the email and password by sending a request to the Rockstar Games customer support. Please be sure you provide as more proof that you are the owner of the Rockstar Games account as possible.
To get more information about the Rockstar Games services, please contact the Rockstar Games customer care team by phone at (212) 334-**** or via the support form on the PissedConsumer website.

How can I get my refund

Roblox #1865406
According to the Roblox 'I have an unauthorized charge on my Card or PayPal account!' article, if you notice the unauthorized charge on your account, please contact the Roblox customer care team at roblox.com/support.

When reporting charges please provide the following information:
  • list the charges by date and amount;
  • billing name;
  • last four digits of the card used or the PayPal account email address;
  • Roblox username (if known).
Q&A comment

My supercell I'd is locked and I want to get the unlocking code

Supercell #1865405
According to the Supercell forum, to get the unlocking code, please contact clashofclans.feedback@***.net. You should include your village name and clan. You may also provide any other proof that you are the owner of the Supercell account.
Q&A comment

Can get in to my son's account

Roblox #1865404
According to the Roblox help section, if you do not remember which email address is associated with your Roblox account, you may recover the password with a phone number that is linked to your Roblox account. To do that, please follow these steps:
  • go to roblox.com/login;
  • click 'Forgot Password or Username?';
  • click 'Use phone number to reset password';
  • select what country you are from;
  • enter the phone number that is linked with your Roblox account;
  • verify that you are not a robot;
  • you should receive a text message with your Roblox recovery code;
  • verify it at roblox.com;
  • create new password.

To get more information about your account, please contact the Roblox customer care team by phone at (888) 858-**** or via the support form on the PissedConsumer website.
Q&A comment

How can i get my refund?

Steam Card Delivery #1865402
According to the Steam Card Delivery support section, once a Steam Wallet code has been redeemed on an account, the wallet funds are then tied to that account. The Steam Card Delivery refund policy states that the company does not accept returns or exchanges.
To get more information about the Steam Card Delivery refund policy, please contact the Steam Card Delivery customer care team by phone at (800) 257-**** or via the support form on the PissedConsumer website.

Why can't I watch movies on my Kindle 10 Fire hd

Redbox #1865393

Unfortunately, redbox.com does not provide any information on why you cannot watch movies on your Kindle 10 Fire HD. However, you may always contact Redbox Customer Service by phone at (866) 733-**** and ask for assistance.
Q&A comment

Why are the rockstar servers down?

Rockstar Games #1865392
According to rockstargames.com, you may check the GTA online service status at https://support.rockstargames.com/ru/servicestatus.
Please note that Downdetector.com registered a big spike of GTA Online down reports again, with the latest outage seeing a peak of over 3,000 reports as of May 17. This latest batch of GTA Online down reports was registered after 7am BST, and marked the third day in a row of Grand Theft Auto server problems.
Please contact Rockstar Games Customer Service by phone at (212) 334-**** or by email at support@***.com for further assistance.
Q&A comment

How can I log into my Phone fortnite account onto my xbox?

Epic Games #1865390
According to the “Reasons why you can’t log into your Epic Games account” posted at windowsreport.com, there are several reasons why you cannot access your account. Please check them below:
  • The Epic Games servers may be down. Before trying any fixes, you should first head over to the Epic Store website and check the server status.
  • You may have entered the credentials wrong. Simply perform a password recovery and reset your password to something you can easily remember.
  • You may be logged in from another PC. Make sure you log out off all PCs before trying to log into a new one.
  • You recently changed your password. If you recently performed a password reset or a password change, it can take some time until the changes take effect. As such, wait a bit longer before trying to log in again.
  • Your Epic Games launcher may be faulty. You may try to reinstall it following the steps:
    • Press Windows + R;
    • Type in appwiz.cpl;
    • Select Epic Store Launcher;
    • Right-click it and choose Uninstall;
    • Download a fresh new copy from the Epic Games website.

Can i ban appeal

Rockstar Games #1865389
According to the “Impact of suspensions and bans on Rockstar Games Social Club Accounts” article posted at rockstargames.com, Rockstar Games Social Club Account suspensions are triggered by violating their EULA or Terms of Service.
Rockstar Games Social Club Account suspensions may be temporary suspensions or permanent bans depending on the user’s actions. If a Rockstar Games Social Club account is temporarily suspended from online gameplay, that account will not be able to access online play for that title from the moment the account is suspended until the suspension expiration date. The suspension expiration date will be displayed on the in-game splash screen upon return to Story Mode play.
If the user continues to violate the company EULA or Terms of Service after a temporary suspension expires, their account will be permanently banned for that title.
For further assistance, please contact Rockstar Games Customer Service by phone at (212) 334-**** or by email at support@***.com.
Q&A comment

How do I got a replacement code

Xbox #1863935
According to the comments posted at answers.microsoft.com, to get a new code you may contact the retailer you purchased it from to see if they will exchange it.
Otherwise, you can try contacting the Xbox support by phone at (800) 469-**** or via the live chat at support.xbox.com.
1 reply
This is not right

How can I play my game

Xbox #1863534

Unfortunately, xbox.com does not provide any information regarding fees for playing GTA. Please contact Xbox Customer Service at (800) 469-**** for further assistance.
According to Metro News, GTA 5 is free to download and keep on Epic Games Store starting from May 14, 2020. If you download it before the end of the next week you’ll be able to keep it for good.
Q&A comment

Why won’t any of my games or apps start?

Xbox #1863533
According to the information posted in the Microsoft Community, if Xbox one does not launch any games, you may try the following procedure:
  • Press the Xbox button to open the guide;
  • Select System > Settings > System > Console info;
  • Select Reset console;
  • On the reset console? screen, select Reset and keep my games and apps.

For further assistance, please contact Xbox Customer Service at (800) 469-****.
Q&A comment

How can I fix this problem ?

Playstation #1862879
According to Playstation FAQ page you might have technical problems with your PS4. It is better to contact Playstation customer service via live chat option on their website and ask them for an assistance.

How do I log in if I lost my password

Roblox #1862878
According to Roblox FAQs you can reset your password if you know your email or phone number. If you have problems with accessing your account, you should contact Roblox customer service via their online form.

how to rest my ps4 Account

Playstation #1862877
According to Playstation FAQs in order to log in you should enter your email and your password. You may reset your password via your email. However if you have problems with log in and don't remember the necessary information, you should contact Playstation customer service via live chat option on their website.
Q&A comment

How do I know if my Steam Card was already used before I bought it ?

Steam #1862875
According to Steam FAQs if you experience problems with your Steam card, contact Steam customer service and provide with the necessary details. You may reach them via their online form on the company's website.
Q&A comment

I want to cancel my account, how do I do it?

Playtika #1862874
According to Playtika cancellation policy in order to cancel your account, you should contact Playtika customer service and ask them to deactivate your account. You may contact Playtika support team via the support form on the PissedConsumer website.
Q&A comment

Will there ever be more events for bo3 zombie?

Activision #1862872
Your question seems to be quite specific. Unfortunately Activision FAQs don't provide any information. It is better to contact Activision customer service via the support form on the PissedConsumer website.
Q&A comment

Where is my money from the heist I completed?

Rockstar Games #1862871

According to Rockstar Games FAQs your problem is popular among other customer of this company. Try to contact Rockstar Games customer service via email support@***.com for additional information about the money.
Q&A comment

How do I get a refund on cards I don’t use

Steam Card Delivery #1862425
According to Steam Card Delivery refund policy you can request your money or get other assistance with your Steam purchases at help.steampowered.com.
1 reply
I need a refund for gift cards but I don’t have an account with steam
Q&A comment

How can i reactivate my banned account

Zynga #1862422
In order to reactivate a closed account, you must fill out the form at Zynga Support. By explaining in detail the situation to Zynga Poker officials, regarding your account, you can submit your request for your account to be reactivated.
Q&A comment

How can I get the coins I purchased or my momey back?

Playtika #1862421
According to Playtika FAQs your purchase of Virtual Items is final and is not refundable, transferable or exchangeable, except in Playtika's sole discretion.

Can I play gta5 on android mobile

Rockstar Games #1862420

At first, GTA 5 was released only for XBox and PlayStation but now it is available for Windows and mobile phone too. Well, it is not available for Android officially but many people modded this game and made this game able to run on Android OS.

How can I reset my PS4

Playstation #1862417
According to Playstation FAQs in order to reset your password from the PS4 home screen:

• go to Settings;
  • click Account Management;
  • on the sign-in screen, press triangle button;
  • select Next to send a password reset email to the Sign-in ID;
  • click the link in the email and enter a new password.
Q&A comment

how do I get back in my account

Roblox #1862416
According to Roblox FAQs you should contact Roblox customer service from the first email address added to the account, or from the billing email address that was used for the very first payment made on the account. Even if your account is compromised and the email is changed, they can still see the original owner or billing email on the account.

how can i get my refund

Roblox #1862415
According to Roblox refund policy there is not a way to get Robux back once you have made a purchase or a way to delete an item made by Roblox once it is owned.
Q&A comment

How can I get my upgrades back for my car

Rockstar Games #1862414

According to Rockstar Games FAQs your issue is common among other users. They recommend contacting Rockstar Games customer service via email support@***.com
Q&A comment

My sons robucks were stolen. What should I do?

Roblox #1862412
Q&A comment

can i get my roblox password back

Roblox #1862411
According to Roblox FAQs if you don't remember your password, enter your email address. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password.
Q&A comment

Why is Xbox giving an error code

Epic Games #1862410
Based on Epic Games FAQs the problem with connecting to the server is common among the users. you can check Epic’s Public Status page to see if the company has identified problems with login, matchmaking, or gaming services. If so, they’ll be tagged either as “Degraded Performance” or anything else other than “Operational.” All you can do is wait for Epic to fix its servers.
Q&A comment

Can I get my account back Roblox? I have a lot of evidence that it's my account.

Roblox #1862409
1 0

My account got hacked

Epic Games #1862408
According to Epic Games FAQ page you should change your password. Next, if applicable, you should unlink your connected console account(s). When you unlink these, anyone signed into a console game via your account will be logged out from the game.If someone besides you has already changed your password, you may still be able to log into your account. Enter your email and get a mail with instructions.
Q&A comment

Can you tell me my password

Roblox #1862406
2 0

Can I get 100,00 please

Epic Games #1862395

Your request is quite specific. it is better to contact Epic Games customer service by phone at (919) 854-****
Q&A comment

What i need to do if i been hacked

Epic Games #1859906
According to Epic Games FAQs changing your password is the first thing you should do if your account has been hacked or compromised. You should unlink your connected console account(s). When you unlink these, anyone signed into a console game via your account will be logged out from the game.

How can I get refunded?

Rockstar Games #1859904
According to Rockstar Games refund policy you have 14 days after purchase at the discretion of the retailer. No Digital Game or bundle purchases will be refunded if:
  • the transaction included physical goods, virtual currency, virtual goods or any other non-refundable item;
  • there are more than two hours of playtime collectively associated with the games in the transaction.
Q&A comment

can I return a movie to a redbox that does NOT have that movie.I rented the movie from another box futher away from my home

Redbox #1859902
You can return your movie or video game to any box in the U.S. Use the Find a Redbox Location tool to find all the Redbox locations near you. You can also get the Redbox mobile app to find nearby locations when you're out and about

How do i get a refund for a movie i rented on my ps 4 and could not watch

Playstation #1859901
According to Playstation refund policy you can cancel a digital content purchase within 14 days from the date of purchase and receive a refund, provided that you have not started downloading or streaming it. To request a refund, simply fill out contact form at playstation.com/get-help/contact-form/ and select “refund request” from the drop down list in the PlayStation Network & Account section.
Q&A comment

How to link my new console to my EA account and PSN account

EA Sports #1859895
According to EA Sports FAQs a computer is required to link your accounts:
  • choose the option to sign in using your PSN or Xbox Live credentials.
  • fill in the login details from your console in the pop-up.
Q&A comment

how do I get my hacked account back

Roblox #1859889
Contact Roblox customer service from the first email address added to the account, or from the billing email address that was used for the very first payment made on the account. Even if your account is compromised and the email is changed, they can still see the original owner or billing email on the account.

How can I recover a deleted world in Minecraft

Mojang #1859888
According to minecraftforum.net you may try several solutions:
  1. Backup your worlds by copying the contents of /sdcard/games/com.mojang/minecraftWorlds/ to another folder on the root of your device.
  2. Uninstall MC:PE from your device, and reinstall.

2. Delete the contents of /sdcard/games/com.mojang/minecraftWorlds/.
  3. Restart your device.
  4. Restore the worlds to /sdcard/games/com.mojang/minecraftWorlds/ from the backup folder you created.
  5. Open MC:PE, your worlds should be restored.

Q&A comment

How do I log back into my ea fifa 20 account when the email I used for it is no longer in use?

EA Sports #1859883
If you have problems with log in:
  • Click Contact Us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  • Select Origin.
  • Choose any platform.
  • Select Manage my account for the Topic and Can't log in for the Issue.
  • Click Select contact option.

How can I get my IP address unblocked

Playstation #1859882
According to quora.com your problem is common among other users. There are different suggestions:
  • go to Settings
  • click Network
  • click Internet Connection Test

• If your PS3 only fails in PSN Sign-In you can try to open the PSN ports on your router. If as you say your IP was blocked by Playstation because it looks suspicious it would be really hard to get in contact with someone that would unblock it.
  • 0 0
    Q&A comment

How can i get my deluxo that i won from the casino back?

Rockstar Games #1859880
    According to support.rockstargames.com you should check if the deluxo is destroyed or not. If it is, call the mor motor insurance in GTA online to make a claim. If not, then check your MOC and Avenager see if your deluxo is at there or not. If these also didn't work, submit a ticket to Rockstar Support to help you figure it out.

How can I get my refund

Playstation #1859877
    According to Playstation refund policy you have 14 days after purchase to request a refund to your payment method on PlayStationNetwork. To get a refund, contact Playstation customer service via their live chat.

How to reset password

Playstation #1859872
    In order to change your password if you forgot it:

• Go to the Account Management sign-in page and select ‘Trouble signing in?’;
    • Click ‘Reset your password’ and enter your email address;
    • You will be emailed a secure link. Follow the secure link, fill in the requested information and create a new password.
    Q&A comment

Hi I don't remember my epic information and can you help me retrieve it with only my user name? Please.

Epic Games #1856220
    According to the Epic Games faq section, to reset your account password, please follow these steps:
    • go to epicgames.com/store/en-US;
    • click sign in on the top right corner;
    • click Forgot Your Password;
    • enter the email associated with your account in the email address field;
    • click send email;
    • in the password reset email, click reset password. You should be directed to a webpage to choose a new password;
    • enter a new password into the new password field;
    • enter the same password in the verify new password field;
    • click reset password.

This will update your password and sign you in. If you do not remember what email address was used during account registration, please contact the Epic Games customer care team for assistance. You may reach out to them through the support form on the Epic Games contact page.

Can I get 1 refund for a skin

Epic Games #1856219

According to the Epic Games faq section, the company does not provide any refunds. If you have any issues with using your V-Bucks, please contact the Epic Games customer care team by phone at (919) 854-**** or through the support form on the Epic Games contact page.
    Q&A comment

Can you give me vbucks please

Epic Games #1856218
    According to the Epic Games faq section, V-Bucks are available in different countries. You may contact the card providers and retailers to find out if they offer V-Bucks.
    Unfortunately, Epic Games does not provide any information about if they provide free v-bucks on the company website. If you have any questions about the V-Bucks, please contact the Epic Games customer care team for assistance. You may reach out to them by phone at (919) 854-****.
    Q&A comment

I really need to enable 2fa on fortnite could anybody help me?

Epic Games #1856204
    According to the “How To Enable 2FA on Fortnite” video posted on YouTube, you should complete the following steps to enable 2-factor authentication on Fortnite and epic games account:
    • Open up a web browser and go to EpicGames.com;
    • Sign into your epic games account. Note that your epic games and Fortnite info are the same thing;
    • When you are logged in, tap on your profile name at the top right of the screen and then select “Account”;
    • From the account page select “Password and Security” from the left sidebar;
    • Scroll to the bottom and you will get to the 2FA setting;
    • You can choose between using the Google Authenticator app or using an email;
    • If you choose email, to confirm enabling 2FA, you will need to confirm the security code that was sent to your email;
    • Open your email, find the code and enter it to continue;
    • 2-factor authentication has now been enabled.