Q&A comment

Does Chambers casino have a phone number for customer support

Chumba Casino #1987988

Unfortunately, Chumba Casino does not provide a contact phone number. According to Pissed Consumer, you may try to reach out to Chumba Casino Customer Service by email at support@***.com. You may also contact Chumba Casino Customer Service via their social media networks to get a faster response from the company.
Q&A comment

Can I get a statement of all the money I have made since I started doing surveys?

Survey Junkie #1986762

In order to get a statement you should contact Survey Junkie customer service. You can reach them by phone number (949) 743-****.
1 reply
Is this phone number valid this is my only hope of getting through to people who are not responding anymore I've sent emails W9 form in order to redeem my points of $50,12 It's been two weeks now this is the second time I've had problems with them since I went over the 5000 threshold please get through to these people for me because I'm not having any luck at all and I'm getting a little frustrated by the whole thing
Q&A comment

How can you cancel my order I just made mistakenly

Groupon #1986760
According to Groupon cancellation policy you should: sign in, navigate to customer support, select the order you want to cancel, if your order is eligible for self-cancellation you will see this option, follow on-screen instructions.
Q&A comment

How do i reopen a disable account

Bovada #1986759
If your account is disabled for any reasons you should contact Bovada customer service. They should assist you in reoppening your account. You can reach them via email at service@***.lv.
Q&A comment

why is u\it saying that I just started today when I have had an account for over a year or more?

ShopKick #1986607
According to Shopkick Support, if you're having issues with Shopkick, often reinstalling the app can help. If, after you reinstall, you are not already signed in to your registered account, you should:
  • In the left menu tap your profile icon or just swipe right;
  • Scroll down to "Settings";
  • Find “Login”;
  • If you're registered with Facebook or Google+, make sure you use that login;
  • otherwise, use the email and password option.

For further assistance, please contact ShopKick Customer Service at (650) 241-****.
Q&A comment

How long do I have to wait for a $115.00 over authorization to be released back into my account?

Money Network #1986256
Unfortunately, Money Network does not provide any information about how long to wait for the money to be released back into your account on the company website. Please contact the Money Network customer care team for assistance. You may reach out to them:
  • by phone at (888) 913-**** (toll-free number within the United States);
  • via the company's social networks;
  • by mail to
    Money Network 5565 Glenridge Connector, N.E. Mail Stop GH-52 Atlanta, Georgia 30342 United States

Can I be issued a PIN

Money Network #1986255

As stated at everywherepaycard.com, to create a PIN, you should call the Money Network customer service at 1-88*-***-**** and follow the prompts.
Q&A comment

How can i buy crypto for more than 10.000$ In one day?

Binance #1986254
According to the Binance support section, the daily transaction limit is €5,000. If you want to increase your daily limit to be higher than €10,000/day, please contact the Binance support team via the live chat at binance.com.
Q&A comment

How can I access my account?

Robinhood #1986253
According to the Robinhood support section, to sign in you should follow these steps:
  • in the app or on the web, enter your username and password;
  • enter your backup code.

If you do not have your backup code, you should contact the Robinhood customer care team via the support form at robinhood.com/contact.

how to find my account

Robinhood #1986252
According to the Robinhood support section, if you’ve forgotten your password, tap the Forgot Password link on the login page of your mobile app or web app to send a password reset email to your email address on file.
If you do not remember what email address you used during the account registration, please submit a ticket at robinhood.com/contact to change your email address.

How can pay my all EMI AMOUNT

Moneyview #1986251
According to the Moneyview support section, you should be able to pay the loan EMI manually through the 'Pay Now' button on Moneyview app.
To get more information about your EMI amount, please contact the Moneyview customer care team:

Q&A comment

what is the address for lease for insurance

Kia Motors Finance #1986250
Unfortunately, Kia Motors Finance does not provide any information about what address you should use for lease for insurance on the company website. Please contact the Kia Motors Finance customer care team for assistance. You may reach out to them:
  • via the company's social networks;
  • by mail to
    Kia Motors Finance P.O. Box 20825 Fountain Valley, California 92728-**** United States

Can I get my xrp back?

Binance #1986249
According to the Binance help section, there might be a significant delay in processing some transactions. If the transaction is confirmed by the blockchain but not credited to your Binance account, please contact the Binance support team and provide the following information:
  • TxID;
  • token name;
  • transaction amount;
  • time of transaction.

You may reach out to Binance support via the live chat at binance.com.
Q&A comment

How do I do manual sales?

Square #1986248
According to the Square help section, to manually enter your customers’ card information please follow these steps:
  • select the menu icon in the navigation bar > Settings > Checkout > Payment Types;
  • toggle on Manual Credit Card Entry;
  • ring up a transaction by adding items or entering custom amounts using the keypad;
  • tap Charge to process the payment;
  • tap Manual Card Entry (enter the card number, expiration date, security code, and the customer’s billing ZIP code);
  • tap Charge;
  • enter the preferred receipt delivery method;
  • you should see a final screen that reads All Done after the payment completes.

To get more information about the Square services, please contact the Square customer care team:
Q&A comment

How can I get my extra paid emi

Moneyview #1986246

Unfortunately, the Money View Faq page does not provide any information on what to do in case of double payment. However, you may always contact Money View Support by email at loans@***.in and ask for assistance with your issue.
Q&A comment

How can I get my refund?

Affirm #1986245

According to Affirm Help Center, if you didn’t purchase anything, you should contact Affirm Customer Service and ask for assistance with unauthorized charges. Please try to reach out to them by phone at (855) 423-**** or by email at help@***.com.
Q&A comment

How can I cancel my GAP insurance.My car is not drivable as of right now and can I get a refund on it.

Credit Acceptance #1986244
Unfortunately, creditacceptance.com does not provide any details on how to cancel your GAP insurance. Please contact Credit Acceptance Customer Service and ask for assistance with your issue. You may try to reach out to them:
  • via the company social media networks.

Please note customer support is provided:
  • Weekdays: 8:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m. ET
  • Weekends: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. ET
Q&A comment

Why is my direct deposit still pending

Cash App #1985436
According to the Cash App help section, the payments are usually available instantly. Cash app pending status means that the transaction a user is trying to make has stuck in between due to some issues. You should follow the steps outlined in your activity feed to complete the payment.
As stated at republicworld.com, pending status on Cash App only occurs in the following scenarios:
  • when the amount is debited from the bank account but the recipient has not received it;
  • there has been no deduction from the bank account at all.

The pending status can turn declined or failed after waiting for a couple of minutes. But, canceling the transaction beforehand is highly recommended rather than waiting for an indefinite time.
Q&A comment

How can I resubmit a voided check

Ingo Money #1985434

According to the Ingo Money faq section, if you need to resubmit your voided check, you should call Ingo Money at (229) 276-**** or chat with the Ingo Money representative at ingomoney.com.
1 0
Q&A comment

How can I get my cashapp account unlocked

Cash App #1985433
As stated at mycashapplication.com, to unlock your cash app account, you should contact the Cash App support team via the support form in your app.
Q&A comment

Can I send money with my checking account number

Moneygram #1985432
According to the MoneyGram faq section, you can use the following payment methods for sending money online: bank account (the United States only); credit/debit card (Visa or MasterCard).
Unfortunately, MoneyGram does not provide any information about if you can use your checking account number to send money on the company website. Please contact the MoneyGram customer care team for assistance:
  • by phone at (800) 926-**** (toll-free number within the United States);

How can I get my load

GCash #1985431
According to the GCash help section, to buy a load you should follow these steps:
  • select Buy Load on the dashboard;
  • input the mobile number you want to send load to;
  • select or enter the amount you wish to buy;
  • check if the mobile number and amount are correct and click 'Confirm';
  • once you've bought load, you should see a confirmation page of your request.

You should instantly receive a text from 2882 for your Buy Load purchase. Note that all buy load transactions are final and cannot be reversed once done.
To get more information about your transaction, please contact the GCash customer care team:
Q&A comment

How to reset password and pin

Venmo #1985429
According to the Venmo help section, you should be able to change the password from the Profile section of your Settings on venmo.com. You can also change the password following these steps:
  • go to venmo.com/account/password-reset;
  • enter the email address or phone number associated with your Venmo account;
  • in your email inbox, tap or click the link that was emailed to you;
  • create a new password and log in.

You should be able to update your PIN in your account settings:
iPhone:
  • Settings - Touch ID & PIN;

Android:
  • Settings --> Security --> PIN Code & Fingerprint.

Q&A comment

I want to know.why I cant send money

Moneygram #1985426
According to the MoneyGram help section, the money transfers can be declined due to a variety of reasons:
  • MoneyGram is unable to confirm your identity;
  • you have exceeded daily, weekly, monthly limits;
  • you are trying to send money to a country that does not MoneyGram locations.

To get more information about the reason why you cannot send money, please contact the nearest MoneyGram location.
Q&A comment

Did you receive my CHECK to payoff my account with you

PayPal #1985425
Unfortunately, PayPal does not provide any information about the check statuses on the company website. Please try to reach out to the PayPal representative for assistance. You may contact the PayPal customer care team:
  • by phone at (888) 221-**** (toll-free number within the United States);
Q&A comment

My sister sent me money but it took me a long time to register now I am can they resend the money to mybank

Zelle Pay #1985424
According to the Zelle Pay help section, once you have enrolled your profile, you should receive the money directly into the bank account you have associated with your profile. If you do not enroll your Zelle profile within 14 days, the payment should expire, and the funds should be returned to the sender's account.
To get more information about the Zelle Pay services, please contact the Zelle Pay customer care team:

Q&A comment

How can I get my account back

Green Dot Corporation #1985423
According to the Green Dot help section, if you have any issues with your account, you should contact the Green Dot customer care team for assistance. You may reach out to them:
Q&A comment

How do I replace my WWE Network 3 months card for a new card?

Fastcard #1985422
As stated at fastcardapplication.com, to replace a Fast card, you should go to the nearest FAST enrolment center and order a new card.
To get more information about the Fastcard services, please contact the Fastcard customer care team by phone at (800) 546-****.
Q&A comment

how do i get or change my username and password on myvanillacard online account

MyVanilla #1985421
According to the MyVanilla login page, you can reset your password at myvanillacard.com/forgotpassword.
However, MyVanilla does not provide any information about what to do if you forgot your username on the company website. Please contact the MyVanilla customer care team for assistance. You may reach out to them by phone at (855) 686-****.
Q&A comment

How to change secure login number

Green Dot Moneypak #1985420
According to the Green Dot help section, you should be able to retrieve your login information at secure.moneypak.com. You will need to enter:
  • valid email address;
  • valid mobile number;
  • last 4 digits of your social security number.
Q&A comment

Can you help me retrieve my green dot bank information back

Green Dot Corporation #1985419
According to the Green Dot help section, if you do not remember your login information, you can retrieve your User ID and/or password at secure.greendot.com.
To get more information about your account, please contact the Green Dot customer care team:
Q&A comment

Why are you giving me the run around about my money

GoBank #1984853
Unfortunately, GoBank does not provide any information about why they may give you the run around about your money on the company website. Please contact the GoBank customer care team for assistance. You may reach out to them:
Q&A comment

Why when I go to the apt to login it won't let me and when I enter my DOB it saying invalid #

GoBank #1984852
According to the GoBank support section, they may lock your account if they suspect that you use your account for illegal or suspicious activity. Your account may also be locked due to suspicious gambling activities.
To get more information about your account status, please contact the GoBank customer care team:
  • by phone at (888) 288-**** (toll-free number within the United States);

Q&A comment

Hold transaction where did it go?

GoBank #1984851
According to the GoBank support section, you should be able to see all the transactions in your account history.
Unfortunately, GoBank does not provide any information about how long they may hold money on the company website. However, as stated at thebalance.com, banks usually hold money within 5 business days but longer holds are also possible.
To get more information about your transactions, please contact the GoBank customer care team:
  • by phone at (888) 288-**** (toll-free number within the United States);

Q&A comment

How can I get my money off my expired rush carx

Metabank #1984850

According to the Metabank support section, the funds on the card are not available after expiration. You should contact the Metabank customer care team to replace the card. You may reach out to them by phone at (866) 550-**** or via the company's social networks.

How can I get the one 800 number for my net spend H-E-B prepaid card

Metabank #1984849

According to the Metabank contact us page, you should be able to contact their customer care team by phone at (866) 550-****. You may also try to reach out to the Metabank representative via the company's social networks.
Q&A comment

I wanna know how can i get an emergency loan asap

Metabank #1984848

Unfortunately, Metabank does not provide any information about if they offer emergency loans on the company website. However, to apply for a loan please contact the Metabank customer care team by phone at (866) 550-****.
Q&A comment

What if ii linked another account to chime will i get my unemployment still

Chime Bank #1984847
According to the Chime help section, you should be able to use the Chime Spending Account to get the unemployment benefits. Unfortunately, Chime does not provide any information about if you can still get your unemployment after linking another account to Chime on the company website. Please contact the Chime customer care team for assistance. You may reach out to them:
Q&A comment

why is my account deactivated?

Etsy #1983877
According to Etsy Help Center, if your account privileges were permanently suspended due to a policy violation and you’d like to continue selling on Etsy, you may file an appeal with Etsy.
To file an appeal:
  • Click Contact support at the company website. You’ll be prompted to sign in to your Etsy account;
  • Select My Account, then Reopening a Suspended Account;
  • Write a detailed message, including:
    • A description of your business history with Etsy;
    • What factors led to your suspension;
    • Your plan to remediate the issues in your account;
    • Details about how the items you sell fit within Etsy’s policies.

A specialist will review your appeal and your account history, and reply with a final decision over email.
For further assistance please contact Etsy Customer Service at (844) 935-****.
Q&A comment

Hello, please , can you unlock my offer up account?

OfferUp #1983876
According to OfferUp Support, to reactivate your OfferUp account, log in the same way you did in the past. Either use your email address and OfferUp password or log in with Facebook or Google.

If you don't remember your password, choose Forgot password? on the login screen, then follow the steps to reset it.
If you deactivated your account before February 2017, you'll need to select Contact Us so OfferUp Support can reactivate your account manually.
Please note people who had their accounts deactivated for policy reasons can't reactivate their accounts.
If you think your account was deactivated incorrectly, please select Contact Us on the company website to clear up the issue.
1 reply
Ayesha A Fda
#1998652
I need all accounts with my number deleted,as people made accounts with my numbers is this possible???

How to get money back

Groupon #1983862
According to Groupon Help, you may redeem your voucher following the steps below:
  • Check the My Groupons page;
  • Find the Groupon you want to use and click "View Details";
  • Under "How to Use," you'll find specific directions for redeeming your Groupon;
  • For local deals, you'll likely either print out the Groupon or pull it up on our mobile app with no need to print. To do either, click the "View Voucher" button;
  • For deals that require redemption on a merchant's website, you will find specific instructions on the voucher itself.

You may find the detailed instructions on how to redeem your Groupon on a merchant's website at groupon.com/faq#faqs:content-47.
Q&A comment

Why can’t I link my account

Ibotta #1983768
According to the Ibotta help section, the reasons why you cannot link your account are:
  • your account is already linked to an existing Ibotta account;
  • the information you are trying to link is incomplete.

Please contact the Ibotta customer care team for assistance. You may reach out to them:
Q&A comment

Why was my account deactivated

InboxDollars #1983072
According to the InboxDollars Help page, your account may be inactive for any of the following reasons:
  • Activation Emails: You have not clicked the activation link in the Activation Email that was sent to you after signing up or updating your email address under "My Profile";
  • Bounce-Back: InboxDollars received an automated bounce-back message when attempting to deliver email to the contact email address listed under "My Profile";
  • Pending Payment/No Activity: You had a pending payment request and had not logged in to your account or confirmed at least one Paid Email in the last 10 days, and were therefore considered inactive.

If your account is inactive for any of these reasons, you can reactivate it at any time simply by having a new Activation Email sent to you and clicking the link in that email.
Q&A comment

how can I sell my gift card

CardCash #1983071
According to CardCash FAQ page, in order to sell an unwanted gift card, you should follow the instructions stated at cardcash.com/sell-gift-cards. Please note CardCash doesn’t accept cards with an expiration date. They also have some restrictions around certain promotional gift cards that work only in certain locations or on specific products.
For further assistance please contact CardCash Customer Service by email at contact@***.com.
Q&A comment

Why wasn’t my parcel collected this morning

Groupon #1983048
According to the Groupon help section, the processing time may take up to 24 hours.
To get more information about the status of your order, please contact the Groupon customer care team:
  • by phone at (888) 375-**** (toll-free number within the United States);

Q&A comment

How can I get my money back

Square #1982116
According to Square Support, if your mobile device is lost or stolen, you should:
  • Contact Square Support and inform that your device is missing. They will automatically log you out of the app on all of your devices, so anyone attempting to access the app will need your password to log in;
  • Change your password. You can do this by visiting Square’s password reset page from a computer. Enter the email address tied to your Square account and click Send Instructions. If you also lost your Square Reader, you can order a new one at any time.

For further assistance please contact at (855) 700-**** Monday through Friday, between 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. PST.
Q&A comment

how do I receive Unclaimed Property/Money?

Rust Consulting #1981717
Your request seems to be rather specific. It is better to contact Rust Consulting customer service directly. You can reach them via online support form.

How can I get my loan

Target Cash Now #1981715

If you have already applied for the loan and were approved, then you should wait for the money to be on your account. For further assistance please contact Target Cash Now Customer Service at (800) 346-**** Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. MST

How to get cash lon

CashNow #1981714
To get a loan you should complete the online form and submit it from Cashnow web site and they will attempt to connect you to a lender online within seconds. If you are connected with a lender, you may be required to electronically sign and agree to the terms of the loan. However, there is no obligation to accept the loan. If you are not satisfied with the terms of the loan, simply do not sign it, and submit a request again to see if you can be connected with a different lender
1 1
Q&A comment

Just wanna know if anyone knows how much will it be to transfer plates

Peerless Insurance #1981712

Your question about plates transfer seems to be specific. It is better to contact Peerless Insurance customer service and they can provide you with necessary information. You may call 800-228-**** available Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm EST.