Q&A comment

My name is Bernetta Pennison and I need my account and routing number so how do I go about getting them?

Direct Express #1995969
According to Direct Express FAQs Direct Express doesn't make account numbers publicly available for their cards. If you're looking to make online payments, you can do that with your Direct Express card only if they are processed as credit card transactions. That means you're asked for your card number, expiration date, etc.
Q&A comment

I need a refund I have receipt of purchase but cant find moneypak card what do I need to do

Green Dot Moneypak #1995968

If you lost your Moneypak card, you should contact Green Dot customer service. You can reach them by phone at (866) 795-****. They will assist you with a card and refund request.

How to login online

Skylight One #1995967

If you don't get your verification code, check your spam folder. If there is nothing, contact Skylight One customer service by phone at 888-606-**** between 8AM-6PM CT, Monday through Friday and 8AM-5PM CT, Saturday and Sunday.
Q&A comment

What is direct express fax number

Direct Express #1995966

Unfortunately Direct Express contact page doesn't provide any fax numbers. You can reach Direct Express customer service by phone. Call at 1-86*-***-**** or send mail at
PO Box 540190 Omaha, NE 68154-****.

Q&A comment

Can you refind my walmart cancelation of 44.24$?

GoBank #1995965

Unfortunately we cannot contact GoBank customer service on your behalf. In order to request refund, reach GoBank support by phone at (888) 288-**** or via email at help@***.com.
Q&A comment

How do I redeem my voucher

Groupon #1995805
According to the 'How to Redeem a Groupon Voucher' video at youtube.com, to redeem your Groupon voucher you should follow these steps:
  • log in to your Groupon account;
  • go to My Groupons;
  • find the Groupon with your voucher;
  • click View Voucher;
  • click Print Voucher;
  • get the redemption code.

Which ATM can I use with a plenti card

Plenti #1995294
According to American Express FAQs all Plenti accounts have been closed and all unredeemed Plenti points have expired. Some Plenti partners will be transitioning to new independently run loyalty programs.
Q&A comment

Why did us bank put a hold on my card and not tell me?

US Bank #1994337

According to US Bank FAQs if your card was blocked or suspended you should contact US Bank customer service. Personal debit cards call at 800-309-****. Business debit cards call at 800-673-****. They'll review your account and help get your card working again.
Q&A comment

Why is my account blocked? I can’t even access online banking. Also my stimulus has been deposited to my account.

GoBank #1994335
There are plenty of reasons why your account may be locked. Some of them include the following:
  • Suspicious or Illegal Activity.
  • Unpaid Debts Through Creditors.
  • Unpaid Debts to the Government.

In order to get help, contact GoBank customer service by phone at (888) 288-**** (MasterCard) or (888) 280-**** (Visa).
Q&A comment

How do I contact revolut from Ireland about an issue with adding money to my account

Revolut #1994140
According to the Revolut contact page, you should be able to reach out to the Revolut customer care team:
  • via the in-app chat;
  • via the company's social networks;
  • by mail to
    Revolut Limited 4th Floor, 7 Westferry Circus E14 4HD London, United Kingdom.
Q&A comment

Where's the money that I qualify for that I did some surveys for

Cash App #1994139
Cash App does not provide any information about where is the customers' money on the company website. Please contact the Cash App customer care team for assistance. You should be able to reach out to them via the support form at cash.app/help.
Q&A comment

why is my direct deposit not on my card yet?

Cash App #1994138
According to the Cash App help section, deposits from bank to Cash App usually take 1-3 business days.

How can I get my money

Direct Express #1994137
Direct Express does not provide any information about their customers' money on the company website. You should reach out to the Direct Express customer care team via the support form of the Direct Express app.
Q&A comment

What is the application status

SBI Card #1994136
According to the SBI Card help section, you should be able to track the status of your application at sbicard.com/en/corporate/track.page.
To get more information about your application, please contact the SBI Card customer care team via the company's social networks.
Q&A comment

How do I get my routeing number

Achievecard #1994135
Unfortunately, Achievecard does not provide any information about how to get your routing number on the company website. However, as stated at answers.com, sometimes to get a routing number you should contact the customer service of your bank. Please try to reach out to Achievecard for assistance:

• Monday - Friday: 8AM - 8PM CST;
  • Saturday: 9AM - 6PM CST.
Q&A comment

Why can't I talk to a representative at mastercard

Mastercard #1994134
According to the Mastercard help section, you should be able to reach out to the Mastercard customer care team:
  • by phone at 1-80*-***-**** (toll-free number within the United States);
  • via the support form at mastercard.us/en-us/personal/get-support.html;
1 0

Green Dot Corporation #1994133
According to the Green Dot help section, to request a refund you may:
  • submit a transaction dispute at greendot.com;
  • write to the Green Dot customer care department at
    P.O. Box 5100, Pasadena, California 91117.
Q&A comment

just recieved new card, and mycardcenter.com goes blank what is best way to activate the card.

MyPrepaidCenter #1994132
According to the MyPrepaidCenter help section, to activate a card you should follow these steps:
  • go to myprepaidcenter.com;
  • click 'I have a card';
  • enter the card number, expiration date, and security code;
  • click 'Activate'.
Q&A comment

I like to know to know why , am unable to be issue an account after almost 3 attempt for 3 accounts

Payoneer #1993804
According to Payoneer Help, it typically takes 3 business days to approve a Payoneer account. Please check to see if you have received any e-mails from the Payoneer Account Approval Department requesting any further information. If not, please wait a few business days for the account to be reviewed.
If you do not receive an e-mail from Payoneer within 7 business days from the day you have applied, please contact them for further assistance. Contact details are available at payoneer.custhelp.com/app/ask/l_id/1/c/.
Q&A comment

What day of the month do Continental Finance report to the credit bureau for card holders

Continental Finance #1993773

Unfortunately, Continental Finance does not provide any information about when they report to the credit bureau for cardholders on the company website. Please contact the Continental Finance customer care team for assistance. You should be able to reach out to them by phone at 1-86*-***-****.
  • Monday – Friday: 7AM – 10PM ET;
  • Saturday: 9AM – 4PM ET.

Q&A comment

I want to make arrangemebts for payment on my credit card. What is the relevant email address

ABSA #1993757
According to the ABSA contact us page, you should be able to reach out to their customer care team:
  • via the company's social networks.

Support is provided 7 days a week: 08:00 – 17:00.
Q&A comment

My account randomly closed. How do I access my funds? Or what happened?

Chime Bank #1993756
Unfortunately, Chime does not provide any information about why they may close saving accounts on the company website. However, as stated at doctorofcredit.com, Chime closes saving accounts and provides no reasons. Please contact the Chime customer care team for assistance. You should be able to reach out to them:

• Monday - Saturday: 7AM - 7PM CST;
  • Sunday: 9AM - 5PM CST.
Q&A comment

is my chime card activated, and how do i deposit a check?

Chime Bank #1993755
According to the Chime help section, to activate your Chime card you should follow these steps:
  • log in to your Chime Mobile App;
  • click 'Activate Card', or ask the Chatbot 'Activate my card'.

You should also be able to activate your card by calling 1-84*-***-****.
If you have any issues with your app, please contact the Chime customer care team:

• Monday - Saturday: 7AM - 7PM CST;
  • Sunday: 9AM - 5PM CST.

Q&A comment

When was my lien closed out?

Synchrony Bank #1993754
According to the Synchrony Bank help section, detailed information about all your payments should be available in the History of your Synchrony Bank account.
If you forgot your user ID or password, you should be able to reset them at synchronybank.com.
To get more information about your payments, please contact the Synchrony Bank customer care team by phone at 1-86*-***-****.
Q&A comment

Deposit check and why the code won’t send it to my email

GoBank #1993753
Unfortunately, GoBank does not provide any information about why you cannot receive the code via email on the company website. Please contact the GoBank customer care team for assistance. You should be able to reach out to them:
Q&A comment

How do I opt out of Square Pay?

Square #1993596
According to Square FAQs to remove your Saved Information, click the “Opt Out of Square Pay” link at the bottom of the checkout page. You can also go to checkout.square.site/stored-payment/opt-out and opt out.
Q&A comment

Why did I not receive my refund after I canceled my order

Robinhood #1993595

According to Robinhood FAQs you can only cancel pending orders. You can’t reverse an order that’s been executed in the market. If you have problems with your money and can't get refund it is better to reach to to Robinhood customer service. You can reach them via Robinhood app.

Robinhood #1993594

According to Robinhood FAQs the transfer of your money make take up to 3 business days. If you have problems with your money and can't see them on your account it is better to reach to Robinhood customer service. You can reach them via Robinhood app.

Why is my funds on hold

GoFundMe #1993592
According to Gofundme FAQs there are several reasons for your funds being on hold:
  • If your email address has not been verified before 14 days of your first donation, donations to your fundraiser will be paused. To accept donations again, search for the email titled “Verify Your GoFundMe Email” and confirm your email address.
  • Update fundraiser information.
  • The fundraiser is under review.

Please, contact Gofundme customer service via live chat for further information.
Q&A comment

how to add my new phone number

Robinhood #1993387
According to the Robinhood FAQ page, you can change your phone number on your Robinhood account by contacting support at robinhood.com/contact.

Will you wait and keep my phone on until the 8 around 2ish

SmartPay Leasing #1992973
According to the Smartpay FAQ page, to make an overdue payment, log into your SmartPay account and click the “Pay Now” button on the home page. This button will take you directly through the process of updating your payment information to make your lease current again.
Q&A comment

How do I verify my bank account?

Binance #1992971
According to Binance Support, to complete identity verification:
  • Login to your account, then click ‘User Center’ - ‘Identification’;
  • In the Identity Verification area, click ‘Verify’;
  • After choosing the nationality, click ‘Start’;
  • Enter your personal information, then click ‘Continue’;
  • After finishing the Basic Verification, click ‘Go to Advanced Verification’ to continue;
  • Next, you will need to upload pictures of your ID documents. Please choose a valid ID type, according to the country your documents were issued. For most users, choose a passport, ID card, or driver’s license;
  • After uploading the document photos, the system will ask to take a new photo to verify. Click the picture area to take the picture, then click ‘Submit & Continue’;
  • After clicking, the system will ask you to finish facial verification. Click ‘Begin Verification’ to finish facial verification on the computer.

Please
...
Q&A comment

I have two weeks waiting for approval tow time's I send my I'd document I waiting for approval why don't approve

Robinhood #1992969
According to Robinhood Support, it may take from five to seven days to review the materials and open your account.
For further assistance please contact Robinhood Support via the company social media networks.
Q&A comment

How can I get a copy lien release ?

Nuvell Financial Services #1992968

According to the information stated at justanswer.com, to get a copy of the lien release, you should contact Nuvell at 1-88*-***-**** to get them to send you a release or a duplicate if the original was lost.

The closest launch is 2 hours away, where can I deposit my paper check

Launch Federal Credit Union #1992967
According to the information stated at launchcu.com, you may try to use the company ATM Finder option at launchcu.com/go-beyond/locations.
For further assistance please contact Launch Support at (321) 455-**** (inside Brevard) or 800-662-**** (outside Brevard).
Q&A comment

How can I change my name

Opay #1992752

Opay FAQ page doesn't provide information on the ways to change your name. It is better contacting Opay customer service by phone at 01-448****, via email info@***.com.np.
Q&A comment

How can I get my cash refund?

Paytm #1992748
According to Paytm refund policy you should tap on the respective recharge in the 'My Orders' option of 'Profile' in the Paytm app. Upon cancellation, you will get the full refund within 24 hours in your Paytm wallet. You can also take the refund amount easily to your your source bank/ card by going in Passbook on your Paytm app.
Q&A comment

can you send me history of me buying and sellling stocks

Revolut #1992747
In case you need any statements or documents you should contact Revolut customer support team. You can reach them at revolut.com/contact-us. It might be difficult opening an account if you had closed one earlier.
Q&A comment

I lost my sim Card I couldn’t find it but I still have money in my opay account how will I get in to my account ??

Opay #1992746

If you have problems accessing your Opay account you should contact Opay customer service. You can reach them by phone at 01-448****, via email info@***.com.np or fill in online support form.
Q&A comment

How do I close my account and draw the balance out to original source(card)

Revolut #1992745
According to Revolut cancellation policy to close your active account via mobile app, please open Profile tab » Settings » Close account. If you are not able to close the account yourself, get in touch with Revolut Business support team. You can reach them at revolut.com/contact-us.
Q&A comment

Has the money been received and which time.

Moneygram #1992744

Unfortunately we cannot contact Moneygram customer service on your behalf. In order to confirm your transfer and receive money, reach out to Moneygram support by phone at 01-80*-***-**** .
Q&A comment

How can I send snap shot of proof of what I have

Direct Express #1992742

Your request seems to be quite specific. In order to resolve your problem, it is better contacting Direct Express customer service. You can reach them by phone at 1-86*-***-****.

SBI Card #1992741
According to Amazon refund policy the time for money to get to your account differs.
  • For credit card it is 3-5 business days,
  • for debit card up to 10 business days,
  • for checking account up to 10 business days.
Q&A comment

Where is my card. Got a new card y’all said Tuesday I’m still waiting on my card

RushCard #1992740

According to RushCard FAQs you will receive your Personalized Card within 7-10 business days after you register. If you are waiting for too long, contact RushCard customer service by phone at (866) 787-****.
Q&A comment

How do I set up a username and password

Global Cash Card #1992739
In order to register your Global Cash Card online you should:

• go to cardholder.globalcashcard.com/index.cfm?view=accountsetup.signupgate,
  • enter your card number and expiration date,
  • click continue and follow on-screen instructions.
Q&A comment

how do i look at my old account? i dont have any information im locked out my old account

Bluebird By American Express #1992736

If you don't have any access to your old account try contacting Bluebird By American Express customer service and ask them for assistance. You can reach them by phone at 833-926-**** (bank account) or 877-486-**** (prepaid debit account).
Q&A comment

Why am j getting emails about sending a deposit?

First Progress #1992735
In order to resolve your issue with lost money you should reach out to First progress customer support. You can contact them via online support form.
Q&A comment

How long does it take to get your application approved?

Robinhood #1991624
According to the Robinhood help section, once you submit an application in your Robinhood app, you should receive an email either confirming your application’s been approved or asking for a bit more information within several days.
According to the comments posted at quora.com, approval on Robinhood takes around 24-48 hours.

What is Square Inc

Square #1991623
According to the Square pricing page, the company offers the Pay Employees & Contractors service for $34/month per person. This plan includes unlimited pay runs per month and flat pricing and cancellation anytime. The plan details are available at squareup.com/us/en/payroll/pricing.
To get more information about Square and its services, please contact the Square customer care team via the support form at squareup.com/us/en/sales/contact?page=/us/en/sales.
Q&A comment

I sold a stock I want to know how I get my money

Robinhood #1991622
According to the Robinhood help section, to withdraw the money you should follow these steps

Web:

• log into your Robinhood account at robinhood.com and click Account;
  • click Banking;
  • initiate a transfer from Robinhood to your bank account using the panel on the right.

iOS and Android:
  • tap the Account icon in the bottom right corner;
  • tap Transfers;
  • tap Transfer to Your Bank;
  • choose the bank account you’d like to transfer to;
  • enter the amount you'd like to transfer to your bank;
  • tap Submit.