Q&A comment

Do you have a email to send declaration page for insurance coverage proof

Cnac Financing #1978456

Unfortunately Cnac Financing contact page doesn't provide any email address. Please, call Cnac customer service by phone at (888) 240-****. They should give you the necessary information and help.

How can I get refund?

Mobikwik #1978455

According to Mobikwik refund policy all sales of prepaid recharge on the MobiKwik platform are final with no refund or exchange permitted. However refunds (if any) will be credited to your MobiKwik wallet account. For any assistance or clarification, please contact MobiKwik customer service at 011-6126****.
Q&A comment

Why am I receiving receipts for purchase I have not made

PayPal #1977453
According to the PayPal help section, to report an unauthorized transaction or account activity you should follow these steps:
  • go to the Resolution Center at paypal.com/disputes/;
  • click Report a Problem;
  • select the transaction you want to report and click Continue;
  • select 'I want to report unauthorized activity.';
  • follow the steps to report the transaction.

You should receive an email with the details of the research within 10 days.
Q&A comment

How i can delete my duplicate account??

PayMaya #1977452
According to the PayMaya help section, you should be able to register only one PayMaya account. If you have a duplicate account, you should contact the PayMaya customer care team, so they can delete it.

To submit a request, you may use the Need More Help button at cares.paymaya.com. You will need to provide the following information:
  • your PayMaya mobile number;
  • your complete name;
  • your date of birth;
  • your complete address.
Q&A comment

e.g how do I get my money off my cash app that’s on a phone that’s turned off and I don’t have cash app card

Cash App #1977451
According to the Cash App support section, you should be able to cash out funds through the app or from ATMs.
To request a new card, please contact the Cash App customer care team:

Q&A comment

How do I get the card number

Fastcard #1977450
Unfortunately, Fastcard does not provide any information about how to get the card number on the company website. Please contact the Fastcard customer care team for assistance. You may reach out to them:
  • by phone at (800) 546-**** (toll-free number within the United States);
  • by email at info@***.com.
1 0
1 reply
#1988847
This email doesn't work!!!!

Need a replacement TurboTax card

Green Dot Corporation #1977449

As stated at turbotax.intuit.com, if your card is lost or stolen, you should contact the Green Dot customer care team at (888) 285-****. They should send a replacement.

How do I reset email?

RushCard #1977448
According to the RushCard help section, if you changed your email address, you should contact the RushCard support team and ask them to help you update your information. You may reach out to them:
Q&A comment

Why was a direct deposit removed from my account

RushCard #1977447
Unfortunately, RushCard does not provide any information about why a direct deposit was removed from your account on the company website. Please contact the RushCard customer care team for assistance. You may reach out to them:
  • via the RushCard app;
Q&A comment

How do i activate my rapid paycard?

rapid PayCard #1977445
Unfortunately, Rapid PayCard does not provide any information about why you may see that your account is invalid on the company website. Please contact the Rapid PayCard customer care team for assistance. You may reach out to them:
  • by phone at (888) 727-**** (toll-free number within the United States);
Q&A comment

How can I get my old account linked to my new account

Green Dot Moneypak #1977444
To get access to your old account, please contact the Green Dot customer care team:
Q&A comment

My card is lost and I don't know how to log in.

Green Dot Corporation #1977443
As stated at greendot.com, to get a replacement card, you should follow these steps:
  • go to Settings;
  • click Manage Card.

Your card should be deactivated and a new one sent.
Q&A comment

How can I get my account back

Green Dot Corporation #1977442
According to the Green Dot help section, you can reset your password at secure.greendot.com/account/auth/forgot-password. You will need to confirm your identity by providing the following information:
  • social security number;
  • 16-digit card number;
  • CVV 3-digit security code printed on the back of your card.
0 1
Q&A comment

How to get my account back

Green Dot Corporation #1977222

According to the Green Dot faq section, if your account has been compromised, you should submit a fraud claim at secure.moneypak.com/report-fraud.
To get more information about your account, please contact the Green Dot customer care team:

1 reply
Tej Lta
#1997936
I am on hold and I just spoke to 3 different people to finally be put on hold. I am just afaid they have forgotten about me and my stolen money
Q&A comment

When can you send me an additional card for same balance.

Pockit #1977221
According to the Pockit help section, to order the additional card you should follow these steps:
  • log in to your Pockit web account;
  • click in the top right-hand corner;
  • choose 'additional card' in the drop-down menu;
  • click 'add more cards';
  • choose the type of additional card you want;
  • complete the form.

If you order a shared balance Pockit Prepaid Mastercard, you should have access to the balance on the main card and can spend accordingly.
To get more information about your additional cards, please contact the Pockit customer care team:

Q&A comment

Need to correct Social Security number so that I can use my card other than credit

Achievecard #1977220

Unfortunately, Achievecard does not provide any information about if it is possible to update the social security number online on the company website. Please contact the Achievecard customer care team for assistance. You may reach out to them by phone at (800) 486-****. Support is provided:
  • Monday - Friday: 8AM - 8PM CST;
  • Saturday: 9AM - 6PM CST.

Q&A comment

Can you send me a card that works?

Vanilla Mastercard #1977219
Unfortunately, Vanilla Mastercard does not provide any information about possible reasons why your card is not working on the company website. Please contact the Vanilla Mastercard customer care team for assistance.
According to the Vanilla Mastercard contact us page, you should be able to reach out to them:
  • by mail to
    Vanilla Gift Card PO Box 3883 Swindon, SN3 9EA

Q&A comment

My email is wrong can you fix it

Ingo Money #1977218

If you need any assistance, you may contact IngoMoney Customer Service:
  • via the company social media networks;
  • via the chat-based option on the company website.

Q&A comment

How do I reset my paypal account when my user account has been hacked?

PayPal #1977216

According to the information stated at PayPal Community, if PayPal finds it was a hack you should get your money back. But, if PayPal finds the access was actually through your internet access or that you left your Facebook account insecure, then you would be out the money.
If you suspect your account has been compromised, you should contact PayPal immediately via their Resolution Center on the company website. You may also contact PayPal Customer Service at (888) 221-**** and ask for assistance.

how i get my money

GCash #1977215
According to GCash Help Center, you may be seeing error code HJL3 when trying to log in to the GCash App. To access your account immediately, you can try to check if your app is up-to-date or try to change your number/switching accounts on the GCash app. Just tap "Change" on the upper right side of your screen and re-enter your mobile number.
When you open the GCash App on your phone, you can check your App Version on the bottom of the screen. To check if this is up-to-date, you can check the Apple Store or the Google Play Store if the GCash App has a new version.
Q&A comment

Why is it there is no payment reference for the Bills payment using GCash Credit?

GCash #1977214
According to GCash Help Center, if your payment wasn’t reflected on your next billing statement, you should submit a ticket at help.gcash.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000****13. Please include the following data:
  • Your complete name;
  • Your GCash mobile number;
  • Your email address;
  • Name of the Biller;
  • Date and time of the transaction;
  • Amount paid;
  • Your Biller account number;
  • Transaction ID (if captured);
  • Any screenshot of GCash confirmation (if any);
  • Screenshot of your latest billing.

A GCash representative will get back to you within 24 business hours after you have sent your inquiry.
Q&A comment

How do I get help when the system says that I am don't have an account.

Indigo Card #1976888
According to the Indigo Card help section, if you forgot your Indigo Card username or password, you should follow these steps:
  • go to indigocard.com;
  • click Login;
  • click Forgot your Username or Password.

To proceed you will need to provide the following information:

Enter the following information to retrieve the username:

• email;
  • last 4 digits of Account;
  • social security number;
  • date of birth.

Once you submit your request, you should receive a new username via email.

To get more information about your Indigo account, please contact the Indigo customer care team by phone at (866) 946-****. Support is provided 6:00AM to 6:00PM, Pacific Time, seven days a week.

Q&A comment

How do I get my money back from places if they can't put it directly back on my card?I need my money

Direct Express #1976886
According to the Direct Express help section, once you have brought back the merchandise along with the purchase receipt to the retailer, it should take up to 30 days for the refund to be credited back to your card account.
To get more information about the status of your refund, please contact the stores where you ordered the items.
Q&A comment

My stimulus deposit has been sent to my close account when will my check be mailed out from you guys

Chime Bank #1976521
According to the information states at chime.com, if you have not received a stimulus payment yet, you may be impacted by an IRS error. The IRS recently announced that it will reissue payments for all those affected by February 1, 2021. Most members should receive payment via direct deposit, or in some cases, paper checks.
The IRS has confirmed that if it attempts to use direct deposit but an account is closed, the bank will reject the deposit, and the IRS will mail you a paper check with the address it has on file for you.
Q&A comment

How do I get into my account if I do not remember my phone number to my account

Chime Bank #1976520
According to GetHuman, you may recover your password following the steps below:
  • Launch your web browser;
  • Open the Chime website;
  • You will see the ‘Sign In' option in the top right-hand corner next to the ‘Man' icon. Click it; The sign-in page with empty email and password fields will appear. Below the ‘OK' button, you should see the ‘Forgot Your Password' tab. Click it You will be directed to the password reset page where you will be prompted to type the email address associated with your account. Type the email and then click ‘Send Email.' You may also be prompted to input the last four digits of your Social Security number for identity confirmation;
  • A message will be sent to your email's inbox. Check your spam messages if you do not find it in your inbox. The email will include a link to the page where you can reset your password. Click the link;
  • Fill in the new password twice as prompted and then click ‘Reset'. You should receive the successful password reset message which will include a link to the login page. Input your new log in details and proceed to log in to your Chime account.
Q&A comment

How can I get my stimulus?

Metabank #1976519
According to the information stated at metabank.com, for EIP Card or “stimulus card” inquiries, please call the number on the back of your card or visit EIPcard.com. If EIP payments are directed to a refund transfer account, MetaBank will communicate with the IRS and the IRS will send the payments directly to the recipient. The best method of tracking an EIP payment from the IRS is through the IRS Get My Payment Website Tool.
For further assistance please contact Metabank Customer Service at (866) 550-****.
Q&A comment

How to stop a zelle payment ... that is fraud!!!

Synovus Financial #1976518

According to synovus.com, if you believe your card was compromised, you should report any suspicious activity on your card to your bank or card issuer. The FTC also recommends that you consider placing a fraud alert or credit freeze on your credit report.
For further assistance please contact Synovus Financial Customer Service by phone at (888) 796-**** or by email at info@***.com.
Q&A comment

How can I look at my debits on my account

Chase Bank #1976517
According to Chase Bank Help, you can check your account balance from any mobile phone that can send and receive texts. You should text them at 24273 (Chase) and they’ll text back your account balance.
If you want to search account activity, click the “Search Transactions” link on the Account Activity page. Search transactions by specifying an account, transaction type and date range.
If applicable, you can also enter a transaction amount range or a check number range. To see all transactions, please at the bottom of the screen, tap All transactions.
To see transactions with a specific person, please Tap the contact.
Q&A comment

whats is your contact number??

Wyndham Rewards #1975261
According to Pissed Consumer, you may try to reach out to Wyndham Rewards Customer Service:
  • by mail to
    Attn: Legal Privacy 22 Sylvan Way Parsippany, New Jersey 07054 United States

Please note Wyndham Rewards Customer Service is available:
  • Monday - Friday from 9am to 11pm EST;
  • Saturday - Sunday from 9am to 6pm EST.
Q&A comment

Why won't it let me play. I've been playing for awhile.

Winloot #1974972
According to the Winloot terms, the game should be available only to individuals who are legal residents of the fifty United States including the District of Columbia, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, and Canada.
Unfortunately, Winloot does not provide any information about possible reasons why people cannot play on the company website. Please contact the Winloot customer care team for assistance. You may reach out to them:

1 0
Q&A comment

How can I talk to management about slot machine malfunction.

Bovada #1974971
According to the Bovada customer service page at pissedconsumer.com, you should be able to reach out to the Bovada representative:
  • via the support form at bovada.lv/contact-us;
Q&A comment

Not sure my policy number but I paid up 6 month's premium for minimum coverage car has been stolen what are my options?.

Goauto Insurance #1974961
According to the information stated at goautoinsurance.com, if there is a problem with your vehicle, you should submit a claim using a form at goautoinsurance.com/Report-A-Claim.aspx.
For further assistance please contact Goauto Insurance Customer Service at (318) 767-****.

Why did I get memeber ID

Molina Healthcare #1974960
According to the Molina HealthCare Help page, if you lose your Member ID Card, you can get a new one this way:
  • Go to My Molina and print a temporary Member ID Card;
  • Go to My Molina and ask to have a new card sent to you;
  • Call Molina Healthcare Member Services at (800) 869-****. Their Member Services representatives are available Monday to Friday, from 7:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.

How do I get my I’d cards

Bristol West Insurance #1974959

If you need your ID cards, please contact Bristol West Insurance Customer Service and ask for assistance with your issue. You may try to reach out to them by phone at (888) 888-****. Customer service is available Monday - Friday 8:00AM - 5:00PM.
Q&A comment

Why can't I log in with my email

NACA #1973934
According to the NACA FAQ page, you should use the same username and password that you use to log in to the main site.
If you have forgotten your login credentials or need assistance with your login information, you should submit your request at community.naca.org/contactus.
Q&A comment

how can I call you guys from overseas and unable to connect to your call free numbers?

Rocket Mortgage #1973933
According to the information stated on Pissed Consumer, you may try to reach out to Rocket Mortgage Customer Service:
  • via the company social media networks.
Q&A comment

When can my rent payment will credit to landlord account

Paytm #1973797
According to the Paytm help section, the money should be credited to:
  • credit card within 1-3 business days;
  • bank account within 5-6 business days.

To get more information about your payment, please contact the Paytm customer care team:

Q&A comment

How can I get my money my sister sent me to my old cash app but I don’t have that access to the account nor card number?

Cash App #1973796
According to the Cash App help center, if the payment is sent to the wrong address, you may request a refund following these steps:
  • tap the Activity tab on your Cash App home screen;
  • select the payment;
  • tap . . .;
  • select Refund;
  • press OK.
Q&A comment

How much my balance on my gcash

GCash #1973795
According to the GCash help section, if you lost your SIM card or your mobile phone where your GCash account is registered, you should contact GCash support immediately so they can temporarily suspend your GCash account.
You may submit a ticket at help.gcash.com or call GCash at 2882. Then you will need to contact your mobile service provider to replace your old SIM card. Once you have a new SIM card using the same number, you will need to contact GCash, so they can verify your identity. You may also get a new number and associate it with your GCash account.
To get more information about your GCash balance, please contact the GCash customer care team:

Q&A comment

How can I scan my card without it say unable to

Cash App #1973794
According to the Cash App help section, you should be able to activate the card following these steps.

Using the QR code:

• tap the Cash Card tab on your Cash App home screen;
    • tap the image of your Cash card;
    • tap Activate Cash card;
    • tap Use CVV Instead;
    • enter the CVV code and expiration date of your new Cash card.

Unfortunately, Cash App does not provide any information about what to do if you see the unable to activate because of the security purposes message on the company website. Please contact the Cash App customer care team for assistance. You may reach out to them:
    • by phone at (
    ...
    Q&A comment

Crypto is not available ...why not on my app?

PayPal #1973793
    According to the PayPal help section, once you login to your account via the PayPal app or online, you should see a tile welcoming you to get started with Crypto. If you cannot see Crypto in your PayPal account, it is possible that you do not yet have access. PayPal is rolling out it's Crypto product to users over time. To speed up the process you can join the waitlist to receive earlier access to PayPal's Crypto services.
    To get more information about how to see Crypto in your PayPal account, please contact the PayPal customer care team:

Q&A comment

How to get access to my account without the original phone fr two step verification

PayPal #1973792
    According to the comments posted at paypal-community.com, if you cannot log into your account and do not have access to the phone number associated with your PayPal account, please contact the PayPal customer care team for assistance. They may ask a series of security questions to validate ownership of the account. You may reach out to PayPal:
    • by phone at (888) 221-**** (toll-free number within the United States);
    Q&A comment

How can I cash out if my account no. Is not working

GCash #1973791
    According to the GCash help section, you can cash out:
    • via GCash MasterCard;
    • via GCash Partner Outlets.

Unfortunately, GCash does not provide any information about if you can cash out without a verification number on the company website. Please contact the GCash customer care team for assistance. You may reach out to them:

How can I get my refund

Cash App #1973790
    According to the Cash App help section, most Cash App payments are instant and cannot be canceled. You should be able to refund money from your bank account and send them to the correct card.
    Q&A comment

How can I retrieve my fund from a wrong number?

World Remit #1973789
    Unfortunately, World Remit does not provide any information about if they can contact other organizations to get funds on the company website. Please contact the World Remit customer care team for assistance. You may reach out to them:
    • by phone at (888) 772-**** (toll-free number within the United States);
    • via the live chat at worldremit.com/en/contact-us;
    Q&A comment

How can I get a new password to my workplace Randstad

Green Dot Corporation #1973788
    Unfortunately, Green Dot does not provide any information about how to get a new password to your workplace Randstad on the company website.
    However, as stated at randstadusa.com, you should be able to reset your password at passwordreset.randstadusa.com/showLogin.cc.
    Q&A comment

How can I get my money back

Binance #1972988
    According to the information stated at banance.com, if you failed to pass the verification, you should return to your account and click the alert again. Then, if you see the button of “Withdrawal Appeal”, please click it and submit the required documents online in order to resume the withdrawal function.
    If you cannot see the button of “Withdrawal Appeal”, you should contact Binance Support so that they could investigate your issue.
    You may try to submit your request at binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.

How can I get my money

Binance #1972987
    According to Binance Help, if your order has not been executed:
    • Please check the selected order’s price in the open orders section and verify whether or not it has matched the counterparty order (bid/ask) with this price level and volume;
    • If you would like to expedite your order, you can consider canceling it from the open orders section and submitting a new order with a more competitive price.

If you’ve encountered other issues, like inability to cancel your orders or coins not being credited to your account after a successful trade, please contact Binance Customer Support team and provide screenshots that’ll document:
    • The order details;
    • Error code or exception message.
    Q&A comment

How can i get my funds and close my acc

Robinhood #1972985
    According to the Robinhood Support page, you can request to deactivate your Robinhood account within the app:
    • Tap the Account (person) icon;
    • Tap Settings;
    • Tap Account Information Scroll and tap Deactivate Account;
    • Follow the steps to close all your positions and withdraw your outstanding balance;
    • Once your balance is $0.00 and your positions are closed, you will be able to confirm your deactivation request.

Were is my card?

Varo Money #1972984
    According to Varo Support, Varo provides two shipping options:
    • Free shipping via USPS. With this method, you will receive your card within six to nine (6 to 9) business days and won’t be charged any fees;
    • Express shipping for $25.00. Your card will arrive in 2 business days, and a $25.00 fee will be deducted from your Varo Bank Account.
    0 1