Q&A comment

How do I get my policy number?

USAA #2014342
According to the USAA help section, a policy number is a digit number that should be listed on your blue USAA card.
To get more information about your policy, please contact the USAA customer care team by phone at 1-80*-***-****.
Q&A comment

How can I get in my account number has not been updated

Robinhood #2014341
According to the Robinhood help section, you can change your phone number on Robinhood directly from the app.
You can also go to: Contact Us > I have a different question > Account > Update your info > Phone Number to change it.
When you change your phone number in order to log in, Robinhood should ask you to verify your identity to ensure your account's security.
If you have any issues with your account, please contact the Robinhood customer care team:
Q&A comment

How do I get my money to crypto

Robinhood #2014340
According to the Robinhood help section, to buy a cryptocurrency you should follow these steps.

Web:

• navigate to the cryptocurrency’s Detail page;
  • enter the amount you’d like to purchase into the order window on the right side of the screen;
  • click Review;
  • confirm your order.

iOS:
  • tap Trade;
  • tap Buy;
  • tap Order Types in the upper right order;
  • select your preferred order type;
  • confirm your order;
  • swipe up to submit your order.

Android:
  • tap Trade;
  • tap Buy;
  • tap Order Types in the upper right order;
  • select your preferred order type;
  • confirm your order;
  • swipe up to submit your order.

Why need a pic of my Social Security card

Robinhood #2014339
According to the comments posted at quora.com, Robinhood needs to collect the information about the social security card to file tax forms (1099s) for you each year.
Q&A comment

How do I change the amount of the loan?

Affirm #2014338
According to the Affirm help section, you cannot edit your order after you have confirmed your loan. If you want to add items to your purchase, apply for another loan with Affirm or use a different payment method.
0 2
Q&A comment

Why 99% of my order is not getting filed.

Robinhood #2014337
According to the Robinhood help section, the orders might not have been filled yet because of the following reasons:
  • limited volume;
  • market open conditions;
  • extended hours;
  • limited support at execution venues;
  • limit or stop price hasn’t been reached;
  • unstable market conditions.

You can find more reasons why the order hasn't been filled at robinhood.com/us/en/support/articles/why-hasnt-my-order-been-filled.
To ger more information about your order, please contact the Robinhood customer care team:
Q&A comment

How do you get results from robinhood customer service? they are not replying

Robinhood #2014336

According to the Robinhood help section, you should report suspected fraud to support@***.com. You may also try to reach out to the Robinhood customer care team by phone at (650) 294-****.
Q&A comment

Is there anything called a future wallet?

Binance #2013939
Unfortunately, Binance does not provide any information about the future wallet on the company website. Please contact the Binance customer care team for assistance. You should be able to reach out to them via the live chat at binance.com
Q&A comment

I want to make a purchase thru TopRace , they accept affirm I only have $300 with you and the item is $549 how can I purchase

Affirm #2013938
According to the Affirm help section, to buy with Affirm you should follow these steps:
  • fill your cart;
  • select Affirm at checkout;
  • enter a few pieces of information for a real-time decision;
  • select the payment schedule that works for you;
  • confirm your loan;
  • download the Affirm app or sign in at affirm.com.
0 1
Q&A comment

How can y’all close my account then keep my money?

Varo Money #2013937
According to the Varo Money help section, they may suspend the account until they get confirmation that it's for personal use. If your account is being used for business purposes, it may be closed.
To get more information about your account, please contact the Varo Money customer care team:
Q&A comment

When will I get my withdraw money

Binomo #2013936
According to the Binomo help section, in most cases, withdrawal requests are processed within 24 hours. The maximum time you should get your money on a card or a wallet is 3 working days.
To get more information about your withdrawal, please contact the Binomo customer care team by email at info@***.com.
Alam K Fko
#2021417
How I get ..... it's a big problem happen binomo account wallet actually I have deposited many times my amount struck in that's
Q&A comment

Somebody stole my cash app info and is using my cash app card to do bitcoins and I'm trying to see how o can get my money back

Cash App #2013931
According to the Cash App help section, if you noticed a Cash card payment you did not authorize, you should report your Cash card as stolen via the app:
  • tap the Cash Card tab on your Cash App home screen;
  • tap the image of your Cash Card;
  • select Problem With Card;
  • tap Card Stolen;
  • confirm with your PIN or Touch ID.
1 0
Q&A comment

How can I reset my mpin?

GCash #2013930
According to the GCash help section, if you forgot your MPIN, you should follow these steps:
  • launch the GCash app;
  • tap Forgot MPIN? on the login screen;
  • tap Send Code from the pop-up screen;
  • enter the authentication code;
  • tap Submit;
  • verify your account ownership by answering the displayed questions on your screen;
  • tap Submit or tap Change Method to select from other available verification methods;
  • enter your new MPIN;
  • tap Submit;
  • a confirmation screen should be displayed;
  • tap OK to go back to the login screen.
Q&A comment

How can I change my recepient name and address.

Xoom #2013929
Unfortunately, Xoom does not provide any information about how to change my recipient name and address on the company website. Please contact the Xoom customer care team for assistance. You should be able to reach out to them:
  • via the support form at help.xoom.com/s/contactsupport?language=en_US.

How can I send funds to Myanmar

TransferWise #2013928
As stated at moneytransfers.com, you should be able to send money to Myanmar through TransferWise-supported SWIFT/BIC bank transfers. Once your TransferWise account is set up, it should be possible to send money into the recipient’s bank account.
To get more information about the process and cost, please contact the TransferWise customer care team:
  • via the support form on the TransferWise contact us page;
  • via the company's social networks.

Q&A comment

Why cant i recieve frunds from my family members?

Moneygram #2013192
According to the comments posted at quora.com, Moneygram can block individuals if they notice any fraud or other suspicious activities. It can also be a temporary suspension to protect the consumers or sender.
To get more information about why you cannot receive money, please contact the Moneygram customer care team:
  • via the support form at global.moneygram.com/en/contact-us-sf.

Q&A comment

How can I talk to a person? I've dialed 4 different phone #s and get same automated messaege.

MyPrepaidCenter #2013191

According to the MyPrepaidCenter contact us page, you should be able to reach out to their customer care team by phone at 1-88*-***-**** (toll-free number within the United States and Canada). You may also send them a mail to
State Highway 121 BYP Suite 200 Lewisville, TX 75067

Q&A comment

How can I cancel the wisely card before I receive it.

Wisely by ADP #2013190

According to the Wisely help section, you may ask the Wisely customer care team to cancel your card by calling them at 1-86*-***-****.
Rhodes Eal
#2081722
What is the other part of the phone number? When I call the other number it asks me for a card number? how can I speak to someone

My card user ID & password black. How to login

SBI Card #2013189
According to the SBI Card help section, to unlock your account click the 'Unlock Account' link (that appears on the screen when your account gets locked) and follow these steps:
  • enter your SBI Credit Card number, CVV number, and date of birth;
  • a one time password should be sent to your registered mobile number and email ID;
  • this password should be valid for either 30 min. or one successful usage;
  • enter that password correctly to retrieve your user ID that has been registered on your account;
  • if you remember your password, continue to 'Log in' or 'Reset your password' to continue using your online account on sbicard.com.
Q&A comment

Why is it taking so long for my status to be active on my card

OneVanilla #2013187

According to the comments posted on reddit.com, some customers waited for 48 hours to change the status of their card. They also contacted the OneVanilla customer care team for assistance. You may reach out to them by phone at (877) 770-****.

how to get my refund

GoBank #2013182

According to the GoBank help section, to get the information about your refund, you should call IRS at (800) 829-**** or visit irs.gov.
Q&A comment

How can I open an account online

First Bank Of Nigeria #2013181
According to the First Bank of Nigeria help section, you should be able to register an account at openaccount.firstbanknigeria.com.
To get more information about the First Bank of Nigeria services, please contact the First Bank of Nigeria customer care team:
1 1
Q&A comment

How can I found my balance?

First Bank Of Nigeria #2013180
As stated at phonecorridor.com, you should be able to check your account balance on a mobile phone by dialing *894*00#. If there is no network problem, you should receive your account balance on your phone. Please note that you must first register your number by dialing *894*0# on your mobile phone and follow the on-screen prompts. You must use the phone number that you registered when opening your First account each time you want to check your First Bank account balance. Sending the balance inquiry message with any other phone number will not work.
Q&A comment

How can I get a status update on an order

Groupon #2013168
According to the Groupon FAQ page, you may try to track your package following the steps below:
  • Visit My Groupons via the web or mobile app;
  • Find your order;
  • Select Track Package.

My account got banned?

Fetch Rewards #2012703
There are several reasons for account suspension:
  • Changing non-partner items to partner items
  • Having multiple accounts on one device
  • Creating fake accounts to receive referral bonuses
  • Scanning receipts for a business purchase.

If you think you didn't break any rules, please, contact fetch customer support at inquiry@***.com.

Purchase went to a wrong email. What can I do

Groupon #2012702

Your situation with wrong email is common among other Groupon users. According to reddit.com it is highly recommended to contact Groupon customer service. You can reach them via email at support@***.com.
Q&A comment

Incorrect amount on my account...why??

Fetch Rewards #2012700

Your question about Fetch account is quite specific. It is better to contact Fetch Rewards customer service. You can reach their support via email at support@***.com.
Q&A comment

Is there a time limit for holding a leverage position on USDT Future?

Binance #2012698
Unfortunately there isn't any information about a time limit for holding a leverage position on USDT Future. If you have any concerns, better contact Binance customer service via online support form.

How do I report fraud???

Robinhood #2012692
According to Robinhood FAQs if you ever suspect there’s unauthorized activity on your account, contact Robinhood support immediately. Once they receive your report, Robinhood team will take steps to protect your account and help prevent further unauthorized activity.
Q&A comment

How can I get the refund put back on my card because it gave me Groupon bucks

Groupon #2012645
According to the comments posted on reddit.com, Groupon does not return money back to the credit card. They only offer Groupon Bucks.
To get more information about the Groupon refund policy, please contact the Groupon customer care team:
  • via the company's social networks;
  • via the support form at groupon.com.

Q&A comment

How do I get my money put back on my card from Groupon

Groupon #2012643
According to the Groupon help section, to request money you should contact the Groupon customer care team via the support form at groupon.com/customer_support.
Q&A comment

How can I get my refund?

Groupon #2012642
According to the Groupon terms and conditions, all subscription payments are nonrefundable. You should continue to have access to the Groupon membership through the end of your current billing period. You must cancel your membership at least three business days before it renews to avoid being charged for the next billing period.
To get more information about your payments, please contact the Groupon customer care team:
  • via the company's social networks;
  • via the support form at groupon.com.

Q&A comment

My account is pending. Why is that?

Chime Bank #2012630
According to the “How to Check Pending Deposits to Chime Bank Account?” posted on YouTube, you can see the pending deposits on the main screen of the Chime App until the transaction is cleared.
When a deposit was initiated using Chime Mobile App it can take up to 5 business days from the date transfer was initiated. You can easily see if a transaction is pending because the colour of the amount is grey.
If you do not see your direct deposit in your account, it means that we haven't received it yet. As soon as your direct deposit arrives you will receive a push notification and an email to let you know!
Q&A comment

When will I receive my order

Groupon UK #2012620
According to Groupon Customer Support, you can check your Groupon Goods Shipment information next to “Delivery”in the Fine Print.
You can also track your package following the steps below:
  • Visit My Groupon via the web or mobile app;
  • Find your order;
  • Select Track Package.

Please note multiple Groupon Goods may take longer to ship. You may take only one tracking number for multiple Groupon Goods in the same order.
Susan P Rji
#2094315
I can't check the tracking,because my computer went off,just has I ordered it,so could you check for me and let me know
Q&A comment

why can i not close my account

Robinhood #2012323
In order to cancel Robinhood account you should:

1. Go to Robinhood app.
    2. Tap the Account (person) icon.
    3. Tap Settings. Tap Account Information.
    4. Tap Deactivate Account.

Follow the steps to close all your positions and withdraw your outstanding balance. Once your balance is $0.00 and your positions are closed, you will be able to confirm your deactivation request.
Q&A comment

how can a talk to a person over the phone and not a machine?

Money Network #2012320

According to Money Network contact page you can call them at 1.888. 828.7784 to inquire about the status of your Card. You can also try toll -free number 1-88*-***-****.
0 1
Q&A comment

How to recover my amount

Binance #2012319
In order to reactivate your Binance account you should: Open a new ticket by visiting Binance Support Center. Fill out the form. State that you wish to reactivate your account. Attach a selfie of you holding a sign that says, "Binance.US, please reactivate my account."

Why has my account not been verified it has been over 24 hours

Robinhood #2012318

According to Robinhood FAQs approval on Robinhood takes around 24 hours, with the app verifying users via email within one trading day. Some of your provided information may need additional verification or manual check by a Robinhood representative. In some cases, this may cause the account approval process to take up to five trading days. If you want you could always give Robinhood customer service a call (650) 940-**** or email them support@***.com.
Q&A comment

What happens if the policyholder dies.

Primerica #2011897

Unfortunately Primerica FAQs don't provide any information on the situations when policyholder dies. It is better contacting Primerica customer service for details. You can reach their support by phone at 1-80*-***-**** or via email at plic@***.com.
Q&A comment

How do I up date my phone number

Stash #2011892

You can only update your information after you have successfully logged in. If you can't login, try contacting Stash customer service. You can reach them via online support.
Q&A comment

Can I use a credit card to make a payment?

Affirm #2011887
In order to pay with your credit card you should at checkout, choose credit card as your payment method, then enter the card number and other requested information.
  • Go to checkout.
  • Choose to pay with a credit card.
  • Enter your virtual card's 16-digit card number.
  • Enter your own billing address.
  • Complete checkout.
Q&A comment

How do I get my code to my phone

Varo Money #2011886

The code for verification is usually sent within 30 sec. If you don't get the code and can't login, contact Varo Money customer service. You can send them email at help@***.com.
Q&A comment

I got approved at a Big Lots can I use my approval at another store?

Progressive Leasing #2011873
According to the Progressive Leasing help section, if you're approved for another lease-to-own agreement, you can shop at any store that is partnered with Progressive Leasing.
Q&A comment

How come I have to wait a few days for my product with Ebay

Affirm #2011872
According to the Affirm help section, the company usually needs up to 2 business days to process a payment and send the updates to the customer.
To get more information about the Affirm services, please contact their customer care team via the support form at helpcenter.affirm.com/s/contact-us.
Q&A comment

How to fix a email and get the Money off

GoFundMe #2011871
According to the GoFundMe help section, you should be able to change your email address by following these steps:
  • sign in to GoFundMe at gofundme.com/sign-in;
  • select the three lines at the top of your screen (if you're on the GoFundMe app, tap your initials button in the top right corner instead);
  • select 'Account settings' from the drop-down menu;
  • change your email and click 'Save Settings' at the bottom of the screen;
  • confirm your new email using the verification message that is sent to the new address.
Q&A comment

How can I restore my money?

Binance #2011870
According to the Binance help section, if you haven’t received your funds, please contact the Binance customer care team via the live chat at binance.com. You may need to provide the withdrawal history screenshot of the relevant transaction.
Q&A comment

Why can I sign in to get my credit score?

Credit Karma #2011869
According to the Credit Karma help section, if you cannot sign in, you may try to log in on a device and internet connection you previously used to access your account.
If you still have any troubles, please contact the Credit Karma customer care team via the support form at support.creditkarma.com/s/newcase.

How much is my payment out of $250

Quadpay #2011868
According to the Quadpay help section, you should be able to check your current and past orders in a customer portal at customer.quadpay.com:
  • go to Order;
  • click View Order;
  • you should see which installments have been paid and which installments are still outstanding.
Q&A comment

You permanently closed my account, how can I get back the money that was in my account?

Skrill #2011860
Unfortunately, Skrill does not provide any information about how to get money from the closed account on the company website. However, according to the comments posted at quora.com, Skrill may deduct money from your balance.
To get more information about how to receive money from the closed account, please contact the Skrill customer care team via the support form at skrill.com/en/support.
Q&A comment

Why can’t I place an order?

Quadpay #2011859
According to Quadpay Support, you can make an in store purchase at just about any store with the Quadpay app.
To purchase in store:
  • Select the In store tab located above the available balance in the app;
  • Please request enough funds from your available balance to cover the amount of the order + shipping and taxes. Then click continue. They will adjust your order by the amount that you do not spend on your order within our 13-day order adjustment timeline. Your estimated installment amounts and due dates will be displayed. Please read and agree to your installment payment plan and click continue to create a Quadpay virtual card;
  • Once this is done, your Quadpay virtual card will be visible. Simply pay for your purchase using this virtual card. You can either give the card information to the employee or you can tap Pay with Apple Pay" (on iPhone)/"Pay with Google Pay" (on Android) to add the Quadpay virtual card as your payment method and hold the phone at the reader to complete your order.