comment to review:

The company as mentioned by all the others is a scam. Was charged three times the amount that I ordered.

Botanical Farms #2128608
I never got an answer by phone. Just rang and rang

Dishonest practices

Botanical Farms #2128607
had similar experience

This is a scam

Botanical Farms #2113165
same thing happened to me just a couple days ago. Now account is frozen til I get new card or bank completes their investigation.
1 reply
Do not count on your bank's investigation. I protested to my bank, Capitol 1 which merely advised Bot. Farms of the protest and yuesterday advised they had resolved my complaint in favor of Botanical Farms. The response from BF consisted of a copy of a document which I had never seen which says that if you biuy Gommies you are also signing up for 5 bottles of Hemp capsules. I bought the lgummies for my wife on the nstagram ad by BF. The document BF sent to my bank was news to me. I am still fighting this batch of lying grifters. Wish me luck.
Discussion comment

Walmart vs Target

Walmart Target #2102260
Target better
Target better
comment to review:

Don't expect good service every time

UPS #1791285
So "victim blaming" is your response? It's true it seems crazy, but why shouldn't I expect service to improve after so many complaints? At this point I have accepted things will probably not improve, especially during holidays. Holding out hope that UPS will get a clue.

UPS LIES!!!

UPS #1630395
All I can say is Amen. So sick of lies from these people
comment to review:

UPS Class Action Suit - "Adverse Weather Conditions" as a lie for delays caused by other issues

UPS #1630392
I have experienced the same BS when I get a notification package out for delivery, then when I call it's " adverse weather conditions". Yes we had snow but street s were clear. How does it go from " it's on its way you will get it today" to weather problems. So sick of being lied to.
1 0
1 reply
Yes you are right... If the weather in your little hole is OK it means weather is good all over the country including the hubs and spokes this company runs. Do not reproduce...