Select Home Warranty's reply to:

Select Home Warranty will NOT cover replacements or Repairs.

The customers claim determinations were made in accordance to their warranty terms and conditions. They have been serviced accordingly.
ID
Service
Select Home Warranty Claim
Loss
$2000
Preferred solution
Full refund

Verified Reviewer

Select Home Warranty Is a complete ripoff. I got the 3 year package from them their low Service charge of $60 may seem worth it but they make you pay in the long run.

Aside from getting the majority of my claims denied the claims that they do approve you have to come out of pocket with 50% or more of the cost of a repair or replacement. They will always find a way to say something isn't covered.

I had a service call for a Busted clogged drain line and they only gave me $250 of the $600 cost. Their excuse was that, get this "the plumber was using a tool that was not covered in the warranty and i had to pay out of pocket for the tool" would you believe that?

My 2nd refrigerator went bad, luckily i had another because it took them 4 months to cut me a $200 check to put towards a NEW refrigerator.

Had the transformer for my doorbell go out they Denied the claim said the doorbell was out side of the house... The doorbell itself yes..

the transformer....Mmmm not so much.

This company is a complete Rip OFF...not locking yourself into long term contracts with this company....

The Customer Service is horrible...They lied to me to the point they said my was approved and it was ok to call the technician and tell him he can come out. i asked them to call with the technician on 3 way (because iv been through this before) they called but would not click over so i can hear lol. So yea.. It wasn't approved and the technician could not come out until 2 days later because it takes 24-48 hours for approval...

I would suggest not to use this company at all. Iv seen better service at Waffle House on a late Saturday night, at least Walmart will give you refunds...