Natures Recipe - Reference Number: 1312****

Hello, I never heard back regarding what the white flecks were in the kibble of the dog food, and I was all set to forget about the whole thing until I opened two(2) new bags over the weekend. I found several more pieces that had the white flecks in the kibble. I have the information from each of the bags, and they are both the same. Best if used by: 11/30/19 8248****42251 UPC:7 30521 ****4 8 Number going vertical by the UPC 2793**** I understand that this may seem inconsequential to you, but it is very important to my wife and I, as well as our two(2) Golden Retrievers as to what it is. I look forward to your response about what it is, and why it is in my dog food. Let me know if you need anything else from me. Thanks, David Hutzel From: Consumer Relations Sent: Monday, November 12, 2018 8:02 AM To: davidhutzel13@***.com Subject: Reference Number: 1312**** November 12, 2018 Dear Mr. Hutzel, Thank you for contacting The J.M. Smucker Company regarding Nature's Recipe products. We greatly value the input we receive from pet parents like you, and apologize for the experience with Nature's Recipe Dog Food Easy-To-Digest Salmon, Sweet Potato & Pumpkin. Our team appreciates the information you have provided, and can assure you that your experience has been brought to the attention of our Quality Assurance Team. We are also in the process of mailing you a coupon(s) so you can again try our products. This should arrive within two to three weeks. Thank you again for taking the time to contact us. We are committed to the well-being of pets and the quality of our products. If you have any additional questions, feel free to visit us at naturesrecipe.com or give us a call at 1-80*-237-****. Sincerely, Susan Consumer Relations Representative Ref # 1312**** Notice: The information contained in this electronic mail transmission is intended by The J.M. Smucker Company (or one of its subsidiaries) for the sole use of the named individual or entity to which it is directed and may contain information that is privileged or otherwise confidential. If you have received this electronic mail transmission in error, please notify the sender of the error by reply email so that our address record can be corrected. Thank you.
ID