Aspen Dental - Extremely poor communication

Had a lot of dental work done here. Then I got in to a car accident and couldn't make my last appointment. I called repeatedly to try cancelling my appointment but couldn't get through. I left a message, but never got a call back. A couple of months later they returned my balance but that's it. No note, zero attempt at communication, nothing. Now when I call I can't get through and they haven't attempted to return any of my messages, even though I've been calling for about 4 months now. Did ya'll dump me as a patient and not tell me??? What is going on?
#1611928

Your lucky they dumped you when they did. They haven't messed up as many teeth as they could have messed up.

Your next surprise will be when your Aspen dental treatment starts falling apart and you will have to pay a real dentist out of pocket to redo it. Poor choice you made going to a shyster chain dental outfit instead of a regular dentist who owns his practice.

QUOTE : "calling for about 4 months" At what point did you realize that your method was ineffective ? Run don't walk away from that vendor ; read the posts to this website to find how you dodged a bullet by getting out of there.

wow i wont be going here fo sure

View more comments (2)
ID
Pensacola, Florida
Service
Aspen Dental Customer Care
Pros
  • Dentist
Cons
  • Appointment person
  • No call return
  • Being in pain
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Don't even bother at this point. It's been months. I will NEVER use your company or refer customers to you again!