Rodan And Fields - Very Satisfied Customer

This is a glowing review. I love R&F's products. Yes, they're pricey and I have many friends who either cannot use the lash boost for one reason or another or saw little to no results. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones. My lashes are long, they do not fall out and I've had no health issues with them. The active hydration serum is a boost in making your moisturizer (both day and night) last longer. I also purchased the AMP MD system, use it once a day and my skin looks amazing. I'm sorry others are dissatisfied with R&F products. Of everything I've ever tried R&F, by far, delivers fabulous results. I am not a MLM and don't want to be. Just a satisfied customer.

But you are in an MLM despite not wanting to be. That is, by their own business briefs what they call themselves.

What they don’t call themselves is a pyramid scheme. But they are that too. Hope that over priced face cream is worth putting another woman in debt and financial crisis. That is what this company does.

You do it to your downlone and your upline does it to you. Not a consultant?

Please. Like we just fell off the turnip truck.

Multi level company. Amway??

PS - We can go to you and all your consultant buddy's facebook pages to hear fake positive reviews. That is where you stalk your friends and families. You don't need to misuse this site to post a fake review.

You are aware this is a place where people can write about issues with a company, not a customer testimonial site - right?? Also, nobody believes you are not a consultant.

View more comments (3)
ID
#1419676 Review #1419676 is a subjective opinion of poster.
San Francisco, California