Highqualityfix - Stay away from this company!

I ordered 2 sets of magnetic tiles from this company and paid through PayPal (only payment the company accepted) and received confirmation. Several hours later I received a refund from PayPal but never heard anything from highqualityfix.com as to what happened to my order- I emailed them several times and saw that the product I ordered was listed as out of stock later in the day then the next day they were listed 10x higher than when I bought them. I still have yet to hear from the company but last night I saw the EXACT SAME ITEM again for sale at the same price I ordered it at. Going against my better judgment I reordered- it went through once again but this morning it was once again refunded. I received a very generic email that my order was refunded due to an error in price! And once again they will not respond to my emails- that is the ONLY way to contact them- I am more angry that they claim pricing error but a) not my fault you listed it wrong and b) you have listed for the “wrong “ price twice now! They should do the right thing and complete my order for the price they listed it for. If you want to deal with a company that has absolutely no customer service and is perfectly satisfied with not being able to proofread prices before advertising- then high quality fix.com is it!
ID