comment to review:

Item advertised in stock but not on shelf.

Target #1941087
In a way it is their job.
comment to review:

Item advertised in stock but not on shelf.

Target #1941086
Yeah good luck having someone answer the dang phone. I have heard of people still waiting for someone to pick up, and in the mean time they actually arrived to the store just to complain about no one answering the phone and still have the ringing tone or the on hold tone.

Menards #1940859
I notice I already pointed this out to you and they deleted the post. Sad kind of.

Menards #1940857
The moderators are the ones making the fake posts to boost views on the website.

Menards #1939499
And Orry as well.

Menards #1939498
Exactly

Menards #1938125
He already knows bout the site troll. It has been going on for years as you say it. Remember "Kevin Richards" "Ruth and Kevin" "Bridgette" that is the same person. This person I believe works for Pissed consumer and makes ridiculous posts about beating defenseless grandmothers and children to get more views and replies for the site, in return the site makes more money. IT is a sick way to get business, but that is how this site gets business.

Menards #1938123
IT was not Collen, it was one of the people working for the site. They do this all the time to make the site more popular. They go onto your account or create another account with the same name and make ridiculous post about beating children or the elderly to get more people to respond. The more people that visit the site and respond the more money they get.

Menards #1938122
Pissed consumer moderator 6, right you just joined the site today.
comment to review:

Papa johns pizza too much dust..

Papa Johns Pizza #1935413
If they only cleaned at night people would be complaining the place is messy. You cannot win.

Mask requirements

Target #1935411
You are right they won't let you show up naked. I tried it and they told me to put on a hat before I came back.
comment to review:

Employee background check is wrong

Lowes #1933841
Well if he was hired by Lowes, and fired because of his criminal background who else should he complain to.

Got ripped off

McDonalds #1932287
Those two cups were for the kids meal. The large cup was for you. Well technically you should have gotten one cup. They accidentally gave you an extra cup, My guess is the soda fountain is outside for customers to fill themselves.
comment to review:

Walmart associate refuses to enforce CDC guideline six feet for disabled veteran and tells him to get the *** OUT" after she makes a transaction mistake and her corrects her.

Walmart #1932127
No none was there so we do not know everything that went on, and if she actually did speak to him this way she needs to be punished.

Inappropriate Manager

Banana Republic #1932126
Kind of illegal to deny him a washroom break. She is female and I bet she takes half an hour in the washroom herself.

Walmart #1929893
I think the issue is that though he was being a jerk to the other customer the way she told him to get out. That is if he is telling the truth. Which I doubt, Just wants to create drama.
#1930649
You can't handle the truth. Glad to know you have no producive time to invest in your reply

Discrimination

Target #1929892
While I agree that there are laws that exempt people with health issues from wearing masks, why should she apologize. She is just enforcing their rules. Also why did you throw the mask out rather than reject it. Someone else could have it.

Theft

Wendys #1929332
That was yours? Sorry about that.
5 0
comment to review:

Old navy Scarborough town centre is the worst one

Old Navy #1928839
I don't think there is any physical distancing there anyway in the whole of STC.I mean most places are not going with food festivals but right outside near the Great Canadian Superstore, there is a food festival with no social distancing in the line ups. Then again it is outside. But not many places in Scarborough enforce physical distancing.

Prices

Costco #1927385
But where else can he or she buy 100 pounds of strawberries in bulk?
comment to review:

Someone went to my sister in laws home and said they were with police looking for me in regards to supposes shopliftingfrom pearl mississippi super center.

Walmart #1923665
That is not the police. Just some person pretending. Ask for a badge number and if they cannot provide one tell them to shut the front door.

Customer Complaint

Subway #1923395
Two points for another anti mask complaint. Not saying that the complaint is invalid. Just keeping a track of all the complaints involving mask wearing Some people complain that employees and customers do not wear masks others complain they are forced to wear one..

Mask Mandate

Publix #1921469
I am now going to keep track of this mask verses no mask reviews. Right now it is score 1 for no mask. Basically what I mean is 50 percent of these reviews are about people not wearing masks, or not wearing them properly. While other posters make posts about how they are discriminated against for wearing masks. Score one for no mask letter.

Lack of mask enforcement

King Soopers #1921372
Lately 25 percent of all the complaints on this site is about people not wearing masks properly and another 25 percent are from people who feel discriminated against because they are forced to wear masks. Just saying
0 1

Rude, inattentive customer service

Arbys #1921027
They did not say they were trying to get free soda. My guess is the soda came with the meal and the employee forgot.

Rude, inattentive customer service

Arbys #1921026
Unless the employee was running late or his order was talking a long time they should have finished with him before letting her in.

Gift card fraud

Target #1921008
IF you look at the Walmart complaints they have the same issue.

Your loser employee Zack was rude to my 6yo grandson

Walmart #1921003
Who know, you are probably right, but if you ever worked in a retail store you would know that parents often allow their kids to look in the toy section while they shop.

Your loser employee Zack was rude to my 6yo grandson

Walmart #1921002
Adam Walsh was allowed to be left alone for a few minutes and see what happened to him. He too was six. You need to supervise your grandson. Adam Walsh was also not abandoned in the store.

Being blackmailed

Facebook #1921000
Where exactly are they getting these photos of you and your family that they are threatening to post. Just wondering.
comment to review:

Someone stole my points in Kmart store belleville nj

Kmart #1920974
I am not trying to be rude to you, but put your identity (name and where you basically live) and it is easy to steal your identity. Just staying. This is a public forum and you do need to give the location but your name. Initials is just fine
3 0
Brysen Olm
#1926290
That's nothing, some of these people are stupid enough to leave their credit card number here.

You've lost a $600+ annual customer

KFC #1920973
But the guy is right you are the same person. You do sometimes tell these people off and not all of them need to be told off, some of them have valid complaints. But the reason that you keep getting banned is that every time someone calls you out for being rude to someone who has every right to complain you accuse them them of being pedophiles, beating their mother, children. You even create fake accounts pretending to be the OP where they "admitted" to beating up their "frail grandmother" or "child. That is why you have many accounts, you get banned.
9 1
2 replies
#2037400
Marty here. Brigitte uncle. U sound like your a thug is that why ur sayin g these things?
comment to review:

Why are dog allowed in store?

Lowes #1920474
OR go to Europe if you want to bring your dog to the store. They allow it.
comment to review:

Why are dog allowed in store?

Lowes #1920473
I think the major issue is they are not allowed in the store unless they are working or therapy dogs. Also most people look up not down. But you are right the dogs are better behaved than some children.
#1920525
That's the problem. A person can bring ANY dog to Lowe's because they are too lazy to take them to the dog park. Noboby wants to go shopping and have to watch out for dog urine or *** so they don't step in it and I have seen both at Lowe's. The dogs don't know any better and the dog owners are to ignorant and lazy to clean up after theiir dog.

Wrongfully terminated

Dominos Pizza #1919267
Why do you want your job back if they are just treating you like *** Try to find another job where they can treat you better.

Unlawful mask policys

Menards #1918807
Once you edit your review it automatically shows up as resolved I think

I was treated unfairly

McDonalds #1917260
Phone number and picture for proof. LOL

Bad customer service

Best Buy #1917258
Sadly this type of thing happens all the time. Not just best buy, but other places as well. They make promises, to get your money then when you ask for what they promised they claim they never said that. Many places are polite to you when you give the money, but when you need a refund or them to like provide with what they promise they get nasty.

Bad customer service

Best Buy #1917254
In know how you feel. I feel the same way. I bought the Product Protection Plan. Then I was watching baseball. The umpire made a bad call. I took a baseball bat and smashed my screen in. They said that it did not cover that.
#1919210
You must be joking
comment to review:

I was denied service at the cashier because my mask was below my nose.

Target #1913055
What is the point of wearing a mask if you are not going to wear it properly.. It is like wearing pants up to your hips.
#1961513
kevin richards here. well. i am going to threaten to rip off everybody else's masks. The next place i am going to all of u are going to have this happen. I am going to give 24 hours to guess where. And if u don't come up with a answer. There is going to be alot of people dying from covd 19! I am able to put bat meat into other's meals. Clearly u people don't know where i am working and how i am doing this! Happy Covd 19 Everybody. I am celebrating and laughing at the people the problems i caused for them!

Walmart #1912640
He supposedly got a phone call from someone else and in that he claims that he was not paying attention and forgot to scan a few items. It happens. I forgot to scan a television set and microwave.

Walmart #1912638
I know how you feel. I put some expensive items in a big bag. They stopped me as well. Instead of saying "sir you forgot to pay for the items you concealed in your bag they arrested me.

Walmart #1912637
Technically they are not. They did leave without paying for items.

Discrimination

Tj Maxx #1912561
As a white person I say this but I could be wrong, but usually when they use the term "you people" they mean blacks. Regardless of being a race issue or not why did she make that statement.
0 1

Company would not wait on me while walking through the drive thru window

McDonalds #1911453
They may already have a job, but with their attitude I do not know who would hire them. But they do need a life an a better attitude. As for the car they could be a young teen, someone who is unable to drive, or simply have a job and not enough money to buy one.

I was treated unfairly

McDonalds #1911451
While I agree that they were rude to you, why are you concluding it is because of your race? Some people are just jerks regardlass of your skin colour. They have a hard time getting laid, and take it out on the rest of us.
#1911795
People are rude to me because I have a very beautiful, very sexy sounding woman's voice.

Company would not wait on me while walking through the drive thru window

McDonalds #1911449
You want them to be fired because they are following procedure. No restaurant will allow you to walk for the drive thru. Has something to with safety, and liability. This way if a car hits you you cannot sue. Also you are not a nice person for wanting them fired for following rules.

Your Batavia NY store third shift are lazy , disrespectful, and *** up

McDonalds #1911447
It is not them being lazy. No restaurant will allow you to use the drive thru on foot. It has something to do with safety and liability. Protects them incase a car hits you and you want to sue.
#1911794
Player, I'll have you know that both Poopeye's and Booger King have been letting me use their drive thrus on foot.

Confused

McDonalds #1911446
The rest of the money goes to her psychologist because the price difference is causing her to have a major nervous breakdown. Happened to me as well when they charged extra 5 cents for my value meal.
#1911791
That's nothing. I threw a fit in Walgreens over 6 cents once. See the Walgreens reviews.