Reputation - Two Different Services, Telephone Numbers, and Two Different Answers.

Not sure of what's going on, but I called to report that I tried to reset my password and when I received an email link for that, all I got was a blank webpage. I tried refreshing it to see if that might make it kick in, and it didn't. First I called 888.570.6962, I spoke to Briana (last name unknown) at approximately 09:53 Hours CST. I explained my situation and after getting my information she put me on hold, and came back on the line and told me to call another number directly to Reputation.COM. I asked if the number was 888.570.6961, she verified it as yes. I called that number, and another female answered (I forgot her name) and I explained the situation and she said she would give me the real number to Reputation. COM. That number was 855.432.4880. She asked me what company or agency I was with, I told her I'm an independent customer. She was quiet for a second or two and asked for my information and afterwards, she said she's report it. That's it. I hung up. Not sure I want to continue doing business with them.
ID