Sunbeam Canada - Order processing.

I placed an order on Sunbeam.ca on Nov 24 2018, since then I have not heard anything back about shipping my order. I was expecting to receive this by today to give as a birthday gift. I'm definitely not happy with your service and lack of communication. I tried several times to contact you about this through the sunbeam website to no luck. Re: reference number is: 1987****, Re: reference number is: 1984****, Re: reference number is: 1984****, Re: reference number is 1988****. Re: reference number is 1988****. All I get is these form email messages stating... We have received your message and look forward to assisting you as quickly as we can. We respond to all inquiries in the order received. At this point my order still shows as processing. I would appreciate a reason for this delay in shipment. If you can't fulfill my order then let me know so I can cancel my order and take my business elsewhere. I expect a full refund if that's the case.

Update: I finally got through to customer service again. This time I was told to wait till my order arrives, then reject/return it, wait till their warehouse processes it so I can get a refund within the next two billing cycles.

I immediately asked to speak to management but no one was available. I'm upset cause this is ridiculous considering that it's not even shipped yet, UPS said only a shipping label has been created.

Update: WTF? I just got a Ship Confirmation from www.sunbeam.ca today at 5pm I cancelled the order this morning at 9:20 am.

This company Jarden Consumer Solutions, Newell Brands, Sunbeam has terrible customer service. I'm calling and emailing them again but of course I'm getting no response yet.

Update : Dec. 4, 2018 Finally able to get through to customer service after several attempts online and through phone contact. Since product wasn't shipped from warehouse yet, I was told I'd get a full refund after cancelling my order.

View more comments (2)
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered