Choice Home Warranty's reply to:

Choice Home Warranty - I don't want others to have the same experience.

Choice Home Warranty makes every effort to enhance the customer experience, therefore, we appreciate your feedback. We have shared your feedback and concerns to the Customer Relations Director who will review this matter and handle accordingly.
ID
Preferred solution
Refund, an Apology, a new appliance, or an immediate FIX!

Verified Reviewer

I am at a loss of where to start as I don't want this review to go unread due to the length, so I want to keep it short. I feel it's very important buyers should be aware of this company and the frustration, time, and energy they may cause you, so I will bullet point the experience you should expect if you still choose to use their services after this list.

*TIME WASTED (I have spent about 36.5 hours on the phone with Choice Warranty for ONE appliance request, which is STILL pending a fix since November 2021)

*MONEY (Along with my time, went my money and not having this appliance in my home has to caused more money spend to complete this chore)

*FRUSTRATION (The hours spent going round and round with customer service agents and the techs who are supposedly working on a fix)

*LIES (From service dates, to costs, to what will and will not be done, it was all lies)

*NO COMMUNICATION (They do not let you know if, when, or what is going on with the tech or your work order)

Their motto should be... Choice Warranty - Using us would be a Bad Choice!

User's recommendation: DO NOT USE CHOICE WARRENTY!!