Myfax - Fraudulent billing

This company habitatually fraudulently bills customers and this is clear from reading reviews: https://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/myfax.com First off, you can't cancel your account yourself or via email, you have to call or live chat the company. I called and spent 15 minutes dodging sales pitches to finally cancel my account. Then, I was billed anyway. A rep said that they "had received a request to reinstate my account". no such request was made so this is a lie. when I said as much, they changed their story to saying they "had canceled the wrong account" which is definitely a lie because I had to given multiple pieces of identifying information when I canceled my account. Then, the finance team denied my refund request! I was only able to get it overturned because I had saved the chat conversation where the rep admitted that "they had canceled the wrong account". The finance team claimed that they "intended to refund my account but actually made a mistake", which is suspect. Other reviews of the company show that this these lies and run-arounds are common practice with MyFax. This company is utterly fraudulent and needs to be penalized or shut down.
ID
London, England
Service
Myfax Customer Care
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution