Choice Home Warranty's reply to:

Choice Home Warranty - Just Found Out Something Interesting

Choice Home Warranty makes every effort to enhance the customer experience, therefore, we appreciate your feedback. In efforts to proceed with the enhancement of our quality service, your feedback has been submitted to our Quality Assurance Team for review.
ID
Loss
Preferred solution
I am switching warranties from Consumer to Real Estate

Verified Reviewer

Apparently this company is divided in two. If you go directly to them they will give you want is called a consumer policy which gives you absolutely no one to contact and very rude case managers and customer service.

They give you what they want. I got 191 for an over the counter microwave and was told tough we give you wholesale go away. When I asked if I could escalate nope where do I send the check. I have since found out there is another policy call real estate and that is the one you want.

Talk to a real estate agent and go through their contact. Now you have a real human to help escalate. Needless to say I am swapping now and have a person I can call which will help.

This is crazy. The people that swarm you when you call their regular number tell you how great it is etc are imagine that not telling you the full truth.

I went back through my real estate agent who I also know through friends and she personally has them and did not have any of the experiences I have read here.

Get the real estate policy go through a real estate agent.

Of course I can say pay outs are smaller but the ridiculously low amount of 191 for a higher grade over the stove microwave is rediculous. You can't even buy a decent cheapy counter one for that.Real

User's recommendation: Real Estate Policy Only.

Choice Home Warranty's reply to:

Choice Home Warranty - Broken Microwave - 15061****

We strive to provide the best customer experience; therefore, we regret to hear that you were not satisfied with the services we provided. We are making every effort to enhance the customer experience; therefore, we have submitted your feedback and concerns to the Director of Customer Relations.
ID
Product
Choice Home Warranty Warranty
Pros
  • Are no help at all
Cons
  • Customer service representative
  • Horrible service
Loss
Preferred solution
I want them to contact me about replacing my microwave and not wait two weeks for it to be reviewed this is awful

Verified Reviewer

I have a Kenmore Elite over the counter stainless steel microwave that is broke. They sent me a replacement value of $191 with a Lowes gift card.

There are no over the counter Microwaves at this price and definitely nothing near this that is like my Kenmore Elite. This is the most ridiculous thing I have seen and am now very sorry I switched plans. I now have to wait 2 weeks for a case manager to review which is even more ridiculous. Give a decent amount the first time.

I called to try and move it up and escalate and the very unhelpful customer service person said nope can't do anything just wait. I am giving them two thumbs down for customer support.

User's recommendation: Choose Someone Else.