Update by user Jul 19, 2021

They had the nerve to write up a $40 quote

Update by user Jul 17, 2021

Nothing happened

Original review posted by user Jul 17, 2021
Lousy company their insured crashed into my car. Had it inspected and they offered me $40 and no bumper cover. The last at fault company paid me more than $600 for scratching my bumper in the rear. My front is more important, but not to them in Cali. Seems like Infinity/Kemper is a little racist. Calling me and my car the n word putting me in some kind of $40 *** box.I need my car working making me money for Uber Eats. *** insurance agent had the nerve to say I had a nice dog.

User's recommendation: Do not do business with them.

#2043427

Good afternoon Thyrone, We apologize for your unsettling experience regarding your claim. In order to better assist you, please send us an email to mobile.inquiries@***.com; please include your claim number and best contact information to have the appropriate individuals assist with your inquiry.

We look forward to your response.

Thank you and have a great day. -Juan, CS Consultant.

Cerritos, California
Full refund

JanBask Training - Cancellation Scam Lost $200

Explore video interviews
Update by user Apr 15, 2021

I got a call yesterday 4/14/2021 from some lady from Janbask about my refund and she claimed that they would return my money and send me an email. She not do either.

Mind you I was at work taking calls remotely and she was wasting my time! Not only do they cheat you out of money but now they will call you out of the blue on the phone with their phony baloney.

Original review posted by user Sep 14, 2020
Scammers from India. https://www.janbasktraining.com/ I signed up on July 31, 2020 and Canceled on August 5th. The book was an extra $30 and I had no access to any course materials. Once I saw a review that it was a scam, and they stated the class would start a week later I emailed cancel. They did not honor my $200 refund request. They did not cancel the training over the phone or via email even asking twice. They will send you Zoom requests after you quit. They have lied to keep the money. Do not let them tell you to file a dispute on your card and then even though I have the email stating they would refund me I called them, and they refused to refund my money. After calling 5 times they give some type of run around and argued with me over the phone. They even hung up on me. Rude!

User's recommendation: Scam do not give them your money.

#1924534

I have not received a refund.

#1936693
@Thyrone E

I sent an email about my refund and I received nothing.

#1937999
@Thyrone E

I received a call this morning 10/17/2020 and they refused to refund me.

View more comments (2)
Featured
Product
Janbask Training Course
Pros
  • Online training remote
Cons
  • You will not get your money back
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Verified Reviewer

Sajad Khosh Dental Office - Incomplete root canal due to doctor not verifying insurance

Incomplete Root Canal! What a tacky dirty bunch of liars! I came here in pain for one of my teeth and needed a root canal and the other tooth was questionable. I got there, and they did a partial root canal on tooth 13. The doctor made me call my insurance company to verify my account insurance information while I was in pain in the chair. He also made fun of me because I filled out no on the form to the question about pregnancy. He then proceeded to lecture me on how men will one day give birth clearly homophobic and totally inappropriate! My insurance was confirmed by the agent and the doctor was satisfied with the answers the insurance company gave. I had 2 teeth that needed a root canal and were infected, but the doc only did one to save money guessing that this would solve my infection. The place is dirty with blood on the wall, and old equipment and the place feels old and smells old like the staff. I was in pain and I held my nose even through my better instinct told me to run from this place, but I stayed since I was in pain. The office also has no WI-FI and in the back it is dark and *** like a butcher shop with drilling noises in the back. I swear that if someone went back there they would find a recording of drilling. That was Friday, so I leave there with one tooth opened, in pain, with no prescription for pain killers. The next day I went to a different dentist to get a pain prescription and an X-ray which I retrieved today, and the other doctor stated that the root canal was not deep enough trapping the infection further, and prescribed me pain meds, but did not help me due to the opened tooth by this dentist. This dentist lied to my insurance and my partner that they competed my root canal. The dentist and the insurance said I had to go back to him to complete the job,so I called to get a new appointment for Monday since they couldn't see me Saturday. I got scheduled today 11/12/18 Veterans Day. I get there at 09:30am, and the doctor did not say hi to me and the assistant arrived 10 minutes late. The doctor took my insurance card and did not give it back accusing me of fraud saying they could not verify my insurance. I explained that my *** partner has his name on the insurance card and that he put me on the insurance card and I explained that I was on his insurance. The doctor and receptionist still did not believe me like they could not conceive of such a concept. They did not care and had a hard time understanding the fact that I was in pain and wanted my dental work competed today driving one hour each way to get my dental work done. They do not have any concept of American style customer service and hung up on me twice, and I found out from the insurance that they never called in to verify me. He said I was trying to cheat him, and he Called the Glendale cops on me. Luckily I was outside in my car charging my phone. Clearly this doctor is unprofessional and a homophobic racist. I call my insurance company back and they said the cops would not do anything, and that the insurance is valid and all they needed was the number on the scanned document. They can bill for incomplete work, but he wants to bill for a completed root canal he did not complete. I called him back and told him to bill for a partial, since I am not coming back after he called the cops on me. I hope someone reads this and picks a better dentist. They treated me nasty today, and they are super shady and sketchy. I am a Veteran being treated like this on Veterans Day!
#1924532