Marketing360 - I spend $12k, they generated ONE lead!

I spent $12,000 with Marketing 360, generating 1 qualified lead, earning back $597 in revenue over 6 months. That’s about a -95% ROI. During the sell-in process, I was assured that I would at least break-even, even though there were no specific guarantees. I now understand that to prevent the agreement from automatically converting to month-to-month with a monthly charge of $2,000, I must sign a release that includes this language: "...neither Party will publish or otherwise disseminate any disparaging, defamatory or derogatory information about the other Party, its products or its employees. For purposes of this Section, "disparage" shall mean any negative statements, reviews, comments, or feedback, whether written or oral and published in any medium." To me, this smells like a company that is well practiced in silencing unhappy, cheated customers. How bad is your product/service, to be so well prepared to suppress and silence the clients you've failed? And, to use the threat of on-going billing as incentive to sign this release, strikes me legalized extortion. #incompetenceatbest #operationalfraudatworst #giganticwasteofmoney Madwire Marketing 360
ID
Salinas, California
Service
Marketing360 Internet Marketing Service
Cons
  • No value for the money
  • No refunds for their failures
  • Operational fraud
Reason of review
Unable to deliver their core services
Loss