Norwegian Air Shuttle Asa - Indignant as a consumer
This is my first time purchasing a flight with Norwegian Air and it will be definitely my last time. My flight is in December and I already know it will be a disaster because of my current experience already. I purchased a ticket in September and after a few weeks, I received an e-mail saying that the flight has been canceled so they will help passengers look for "solutions" either refunding or looking for an alternative flight. I called and changed my flight, looking for an alternative flight, but the next day I realized I was charged an additional ticket that was over 800€ to my card without my authorization, which is illegal. It's already November and I have not received any refund. I've reached to them via email, phone, chat, and Facebook. They give me no solution other than telling me that my process will take about 2-4 weeks but it's been more than 4 weeks already. I have all the emails we've exchanged (attached but there's more), screenshots from the chats and Facebook comments, bank (plus interests for an illegal charge) and phone statements with every single charge this airline has caused me and we're talking about more than $1,000 dollars already. I demand a solution asap or I'm definitely taking legal action.
ID