Regency Student Housing - Negative 5 stars. DO NOT LIVE HERE.

Here's my rundown of The Regency - I've been here for a year and a half 1) Attempted carjacking in "secure" parking lot, had to replace the steering column. The Regency couldn't even bother to give me a COURTESY EMAIL after reviewing (useless) security footage. The cop who helped me out was great, very professional. There are some police buildings a couple blocks away - it's a matter of WHEN, not IF you'll be calling them. 2) License plate stolen. After the first incident, I thought they might figure out some customer service. No. 3) Screaming, unhinged next door neighbor who management refused to do anything about 4) Hot water off for two days straight. Lazy status updates. 5) Washing machines and dryers break down weekly, at the least. 6) Eye-rolling, passive-aggressive, unfriendly desk staff, except for a few good apples. 7) Questionable driving from one bus driver. I'll be walking from now on. 8) Food's so bad you're better off eating frozen TV dinners from walmart. 9) Meal plan payment fiasco when I first moved in, handled poorly by everyone involved. 10) Overall, The Regency excels at incompetence in every way. I'm only still here because I secured 775 a month for a studio apartment. They're jacking it up every semester so now the price isn't even a benefit. Counting the seconds until I'm out of this hellhole.
ID
Denver, Colorado
Reason of review
Bad quality
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution