I did FINALLY figure out how to repair / replace this part .. it wasn’t easy ! Bottom line = YOUR product didn’t hold up, & YOU DON’T offer/sell any replacement parts, AND YOU DON’T OFFER ANY CUSTOMER SUPPORT TO ‘STAND BEHIND’ YOUR PRODUCTS !! And you sell product w/...

Same experience with canopy "fasteners"... spent alot of time looking for metal *** bolts that would fit.

No luck. Looking for alternative now...

View more comments
Indianapolis, Indiana
Best Choice Products Customer Care
Cons
  • No refund has been issued

Resolved: LaurelBox - Customer Care Review

Update by user Dec 08, 2018

They did refund me the portion that was in dispute. Thank you.

Original review posted by user Nov 08, 2018
They're ok, ..BUT.. Johanna & Denise's Laurelbox, in Milford, oh., lacks *** customer service, esp’ly for the price paid for the Family-Member-Loss Kit ! - They have a good business idea as it may be needed and is helpful to so many; however, when I purchased from them, they made an error on 1 of the items I selected for my pkg., and so they didn't send exactly what I ordered.. errors happen,.. BUT when I mentioned this to them.. they REFUSED to admit their error when I addressed this to them ..!-even when I showed them that what they send was different from what I ordered, they refused to correct it ! Plus, - BTW: the flower seeds that they sent me did not grow, - even though I used potting soil & Miracle Grow !

Hello, Thank you so much for your review. We would be happy to resolve this with you!

Would you please reply to this message with your order number or name (of course feel free to private message me with this information to protect your security) and we are more than happy to offer you a refund or ship you a replacement box. Our email address is info@***.com Warmly, Johanna

@Johanna

Johanna , Thank you so much for your reply. I’m not sure how to private message [do you mean email?].

Order number or name - MARTHA SCHULTZ The tracking = 940551****829015****18 You Are Adored Tumbler, That was a couple of yrs ago now, but here was the email: 9-15-16 – Laurelbox co-owner Denise Wolfe , Thank you, the Family Member or Spouse Loss pkg. Was very nice, and it was delivered very promptly . There was just 1 small error in the pkg., as I ordered the travel cup (as that may've been more practical for her daily use), but we rec'd the tea cup instead (-that may've been all that was available then, but was still nice.). Hi Dave, I'm so glad to hear that your mother loved her laurelbox.

Thank you for sharing Gold Star Moms with us. We do not currently work with them, but would love to connect with their Family Support Group. As far as the box for your mother, the Forget Me Not mug that you chose actually does not come in a travel mug option. It is only available as the teacup that she received.

But, you can order a travel mug for your mother if you'd like. Johanna & Denise, Thanks. Yes, thank you, that would be great if you could send the Forget Me Not mug that I chose. - (as that may've been more practical for her daily use).-If it helps, here is her address for this travel cup :MARTHA SCHULTZ : ...

Perhaps your website may need some minor adjustment as it DOES SHOW that as being an available option for that set.

[as can be seen below, and by the attached]. - - [It actually does show it as having a travel mug option - so this may be confusing for others as well..] Also, just wondering, have you had any luck w/ growing your forget me not flowers from your seeds, as I have not grow any [and I used potting soil & Miracle Grow]..?

@Anonymous

Hi Dave, I am so sorry for any miscommunication from your order on May 6, 2016. We do not offer the Forget Me Not mug design in the travel cup shape.

We did offer to send you a replacement You are Adored travel mug free of charge, but in reply you requested a Forget Me Not mug. We were under the assumption when you requested the mug design that you had already received that you were satisfied. To make this right, I refunded you the cost of the mug and the seed paper.

You should have just received an email confirmation. Warmly, Johanna

Thank you. That is good.

@Johanna

Yes, I requested the Tumbler travel mug, which I had ordered,.. & NOT the tea cup which I rec'd,..

[again, (as that would've been more practical for her daily use).].

I do not have the same CC I did back then. I will await your email confirmation.

@Anonymous

Customer feedback provides the opportunity for businesses to be better.

View more comments (5)
Resolved
Hamilton, Ohio
Laurelbox Customer Care
Pros
  • Lacks customer service
  • Price paid can be expensive
Cons
  • Its good that they offer this unique service
Poor customer service

MIAMI UNIVERSITY HAMILTON COLLEGE MAKES FALSE PROMISES

Update by user Nov 08, 2018

NOT ONLY CAN I NOT GET A JOB IN MY DEGREE FIELD OF HEALTH INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY DUE TO LACK OF TRNG IN I T CLASSES AND EPIC CERTIFICATION, BUT ALSO THE MIAMI UNIVERSITY WONT EVEN GIVE ME AN INTERVIEW FOR ANY OF 10-12 JOBS THERE FOR WHICH I APPLIED ! ..

[ INCLUDING THE VETERAN’S REP. POSITION, EVEN THOUGH I HELPED THEM FORM THEIR STUDENT VETERANS GROUP AND HELD A VETERAND JOB AND INFO FAIR AND FREE LUNCH EVENT THERE AFTER GRADUATING!)

Original review posted by user Nov 07, 2018
MY ALAMA MATER – MIAMI UNIVERSITY HAMILTON CAMPUS COLLEGE MAKES FALSE PROMISES I attended MIAMI UNIVERSITY HAMILTON for their Health Information Technology Baccalaureate Degree where I was 1 of the 1st Graduates in the program,.. Even with Military Honors – I still couldn’t find a job, as they proclaimed! – so know of any jobs available?! Miami University Hamilton – I spent 4 yrs. there, and gave them ALL OF my GI BILL MONEY, my Grants and my Loan $ for TUITION ! I was in the 1st graduating class for Health Information Technology Baccalaureate Degree, under Cathy Bishop And Donna Evans. They all talked about how easy it would be to find jobs in Health Information Technology,.. But they never put forth any effort to prove that there was any truth to their claims !! They don’t teach enough INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY classes to be knowledgeable enough to be able to get a job in INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY !! They didn’t even provide the required epic certification, which is needed for any HEALTH INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY position ! I spent tens of thousands of dollars for degrees that end up being completely worthless… the wealth of job opportunities the school had touted never transpired, and all I ended up with was more in student loan debt.! I didn’t receive any of the training needed, and as a result, I spent months after graduation searching for jobs without ever getting a call back. I eventually applied for any entry-level job I could find. And years after I graduated, I finally found a minimum wage job ! Miami University Hamilton May say that you may have no trouble finding a job upon graduation… BUT.. It all depends on how the statistics are reported. It is revealing that schools now have to reveal “true” statistics: that is, they have to disclose the figures for people who are actually getting legal jobs, without including people working as Starbucks baristas. The judges presiding over these cases allow them to proceed to trial, and even noted in previous rulings that these school’s employment figures which included all types of jobs were “meaningless in the context of a legal education.” MY ALAMA MATER – MIAMI UNIVERSITY HAMILTON – I SPENT 4 YRS THERE, AND GAVE THEM ALL OF MY GI BILL MONEY FOR TUITION ! I WAS IN THE 1ST GRADUATING CLASS FOR HEALTH INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY BACCALAUREATE DEGREE, UNDER CATHY BISHOP AND DONNA EVANS. THEY ALL TALKED ABOUT HOW EASY IT WOULD BE TO FIND JOBS IN HEALTH INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY,.. BUT THEY NEVER PUT FORTH ANY EFFORT TO PROVE THAT THERE WAS ANY TRUTH TO THEIR CLAIMS !! AND I’M NOT ALONE,.. I’M NOT THE ONLY MUH HIT GRAD WHO CANT FIND A JOB ! FOR-PROFIT COLLEGES LIKE MIAMI UNIVERSITY HAMILTON HAVE PREDATORY AND DECEPTIVE PRACTICES THAT HAVE EXPLOITED HARD-WORKING STUDENTS WHO SIMPLY WANT TO FURTHER THEIR EDUCATION. MIAMI UNIVERSITY HAMILTON DOES NOT TEACH ENOUGH INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY CLASSES TO BE KNOWLEDGEABLE ENOUGH TO BE ABLE TO GET A JOB IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY !! THEY DIDN’T EVEN PROVIDE THE REQUIRED EPIC CERTIFICATION, WHICH IS NEEDED FOR ANY HEALTH INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY POSITION ! DEAN MIKE PRATT NEVER GOT INVOLVED AT ALL IN PRESENTING ANY OF THE DEAN’S LIST AWARDS! I HELPED THEM FORM THEIR STUDENT VETERANS GROUP, .. BUT THEY NEVER EVEN GAVE ME AN INTERVIEW WHEN I APPLIED TO THEIR [PAID] VETERAN’S REP. POSITION [WHEN THEY FINALLY GOT ONE EST’D] ! MIAMI UNIVERSITY HAMILTON DOESN’T / DIDN’T DO ANYTHING TO ASSIST W/ ANY JOB PLACEMENT .. AFTER PAYING THEM ALL OF OUR GI BILL MONEY AND TUITION ! Miami University Hamilton had engaged in deceptive business practices, fraud, and negligent misrepresentation when it came to stating the employment figures of graduates. “But for” these “misrepresentations,” the students would not have borrowed excessive student loans to attend the school. The statistics that the Miami University Hamilton shows are merely examples, not a guarantee of employment within your field,.. Thus so many people in my college graduating class cannot find a job in their field. I feel like I was tricked into going there with the promise of a good job. For-profit colleges like Miami University Hamilton have predatory and deceptive practices that have exploited hard-working students who simply want to further their education. Dean Mike Pratt never got involved at all in presenting any of the Dean’s List Awards! Educational institutions before the Great Recession, like the big banks, had been engaged in—to use the term delicately—selective reporting and cherry-picking when it came to public disclosure. Institutions took full advantage of the lax reporting rules. No one really cared because the whole system was awash in money. “For the longest time, I just thought I was unlucky — life had dealt me a *** hand post-graduation,” re my job search. “(But) I came to the realization maybe I wasn’t just unlucky. Maybe there was something bigger afoot.” And talking to other graduates, I found out I wasn’t alone. I’m not the only MUH HIT Grad who cant find a job. Many for-profit schools have been aggressively recruiting students with a focus on depositing their federally backed student loans rather than providing them with a quality education. And Miami University Hamilton wanted our GI Bill tuition funds ! Miami University Hamilton doesn’t / didn’t do anything to assist w/ any job placement .. After paying them all of our G I Bill Money and tuition ! But with scores of many of us graduates finding out that our prospects aren’t as rosy as we were led to believe, ..Many are fighting back. - I feel like I was tricked into going here with the promise of a good job. Many graduates are now sue Miami University in shockingly high numbers ... Fees as the lofty promises once held by higher education come crashing down. ... “Schools are setting up a lot of people to fail,” I helped them form their Student Veterans Group, .. But they never even gave me an interview when I applied to their [paid] Veteran’s Rep. Position [when they finally got one est’d] ! So College grads are successfully suing Miami University Hamilton for false promises !

All that MIAMI UNIVERSITY Regionals cared about was getting money!.. Billing was always quick to jump on you if your full tuition wasn’t paid in the 1st week of the semester!..

but I NEVER rec’d ANY JOB PLACEMENT ASSISTANCE, or any INTERNSHIPS, etc. ! I was never able to get ANY job interviews for any Health Information Technology positions based on my Health Information Technology Baccalaureate Degree from MIAMI UNIVERSITY Regionals !! I didn’t even receive all of the training that was required for a Health Information Technology position!!

I trusted them to know more than I did about Health Information Technology and in getting a HIT job,.. but they didn’t!.. they let me down! And they did NOTHING to assist me !

[ INCLUDING THE VETERAN’S REP. POSITION, EVEN THOUGH I HELPED THEM FORM THEIR STUDENT VETERANS GROUP AND HELD A VETERANs JOB AND INFO FAIR AND FREE LUNCH EVENT THERE AFTER GRADUATING!) MIAMI UNIVERSITY HAMILTON DOES NOT TEACH ENOUGH INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY CLASSES TO BE KNOWLEDGEABLE ENOUGH TO BE ABLE TO GET A JOB IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY !! I GUESS THAT AFTER 4 YRS OF SEEKING, I’VE CONCLUDED THAT IT IS SIMPLY NOT POSSIBLE TO GET A HIT POSITION W/ MY MU DEGREE [SO MY HIT DEGREE IS WORTHLESS, AND MY TIME AT MU WAS A WASTE!).. SO I MUST FIND WHAT ELSE I CAN DO [GOING BACK TO MY SKILLS BEFORE I ATTENDED MU] !

POOR INTERNSHIPS FOR HEALTH INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY NO JOB PLACEMENT ASSISTANCE FOR HEALTH INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY NO CO-OP WORK STUDY PROGRAM FOR HEALTH INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY. - MIAMI UNIVERSITY HAMILTON TOOK VETERANS G I BILL FUNDS AND MADE EMPTY/ FALSE/ MISLEADING PROMISES, AND DIDN’T DELIVER THE QUALITY PRODUCT [THE RIGHT TYPE/COMPLETE EDUCATION REQUIRED TO GET A JOB] FOR WHICH THE VETERAN PAID.

MIAMI UNIVERSITY REGIONALS MISLED THIS VETERAN.. AS THEY DIDN’T PROVIDE ADEQUETE HEALTH INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY BACCALAUREATE DEGREE, AS PROMISED !

View more comments (1)
Hamilton, Ohio
Miami University Job Search
Pros
  • Location
Cons
  • Poor internships for health information technology
  • Job placement assistance
  • No co-op work study program for health information technology
Preferred solution
Full refund
Update by user Nov 07, 2018

I Need the entire swivel end of the canopy top Which broke in normal use PARTs: "C" (1), "M" (2). "Q" (2) – per the parts diagram.

Original review posted by user Nov 06, 2018
“Best Choice” Products Reviews - SKY2134 Selling items cheap is JUST ½ of the job.. – anyone can do that !.. The other ½ of the job.. which...

I did FINALLY figure out how to repair / replace this part .. it wasn’t easy !

Bottom line = YOUR product didn’t hold up, & YOU DON’T offer/sell any replacement parts, AND YOU DON’T OFFER ANY CUSTOMER SUPPORT TO ‘STAND BEHIND’ YOUR PRODUCTS !! And you sell product w/ inferior quality pcs..

you have plastic screws when they should be metal –to hold up and last !.. I had to to repair / replace this plastic screw part w/ a metal screw.!

Indianapolis, Indiana
Best Choice Products Customer Care
Pros
  • Price
Cons
  • Customer service
Preferred solution
Either replace product, or send me replacement part,.. or 80% off reorder of same product.