TOM JUMPER CHEVROLET, GA

So I need a transmission replacement in my 2000 Tahoe. I bring a brand new core (not a reman) and ask to have TJ do the service. How Much? We'll call you. And they do to find out its 1350 and I brought them the trans. How many hrs. 11 Danny says, other dealers spec it at 8 and 9 hours depending on state. hmmmm So I say forget it, I am coming to get my truck. "Well sir we have already started". So I said put the *** in a box and I'm bringing my trailer. It'll be $400 dollors for our time. I never approved the work yet. So when I arrive quite pissed being lied and screwed. They convince me that they are a crooks by lieing two additional times by saying my pan gasket is ripped (not) trying to get another $100 from me, then the best Lie of all was when Danny finally said he didn't think the trans I provided was going to work because the PCM would not operate the pump. Absoulute CROOKS, as you know the PCM does not operate the pump, the Torque converter does. That was IT I am pissed and as luck would have it, they broke all the exhaust bolts and the U joints are bad. God love 'm As I payed for that too. Bottom line is I could have done this work on my back in my garage for 10 hours of my time and opted not to because I felt the reputation of the CHEVY dealers should be improving do to the lack of economic position in this Japonese market.. Anyway since the repair less than 500 miles I have re-tightened two Bell housing bolts, and the bolts on the two downpipes on the exhaust as they where loose, leaking exhaust. My wandering thoughts wonder if they are this in-competent or are they trying to kill me and my family with the trans falling out a few thousand miles down the road. The Transmission I provided Shifts fine. Overpriced. Rude, Slow, and Liars.
ID