Restoration Hardware - Company has items on website that are not available.

I ordered some outdoor cushions from the Restoration Hardware website the other day- I spent a lot of time figuring out what sizes I needed in cushions and the quantities I needed of each one. The only reason I ordered these cushions and spent a lot of money was because one style of cushion was advertised at $19 each. I ended up ordering almost $600 worth of cushions. The next morning I receive an email saying that the $19 cushions are no longer available. Keep in mind that these cushions were the main reason I placed the order and I have no need for the rest if I can't get them. I called customer service and they told me that the cushions aren't available and that all of the others have already shipped and I will need to take them back to UPS and tell them I am refusing shipment. Next day: I happen to be curious to see what the website says about those "unavailable cushions" IT STILL HAS THE ITEM IN STOCK AND AVAILABLE TO ORDER!!!! How many others are wasting their time and ordering these items too? I almost feel like they have this "cheap" item on the site in order to get others to order multiple items and then they just cancel out the "cheap, but not really available" item. Are they being purposefully deceptive or are they just clueless about customer service, inventory, and how to manage a website? If they know an item is not available, they have an obligation to update the website immediately so that others don't have the same experience.
ID