Verified Reviewer

Lousy service in contacting Yahoo for a problem I have with mail

All of a sudden I can't send any e-mails in trying to do so a message comes up "reply to address is unverified " try to access remedy including calling Yahoo and after an hour on the phone still no result and of course they want to charge me for correcting what I think is their issue .

User's recommendation: Use Google or Mac mail.

ID
Colima, Colima

Verified Reviewer

Yahoo - Can't send e-mails in drafts folder

can't send e-mails in drafts folder message says reply to address is uncertified . talked to tech saying problem resolved . Not so . I have changed nothing why is this happening ????

User's recommendation: this service stinks even though it's been around for a long, long , time. mAlmost impossible to get to speak to a live person and when you do they have no ;ogocal explanation for aa sudden problem you have . Then they want charge you for correcting a problem and of course you are already paying them for their service . Mac or google e-mail are much better alternatives.

ID