Verified Reviewer

Law Office of Garo G Kapikian - Lies And deceit by Garo Kapikian

If there was a way of leaving zero stars I would. Garo conned my family out of $4,000 for his services, promising that he had a personal relation with the head of the individual in immigration who had the power of not deporting me . Even though every other lawyer said don’t waste your money and just sign, that it is impossible for you to win your case, Garo convinced my family that there’s a way. After paying him the $4,000 he said I have to sign to get deported in order for his “ friend” to be able to pull my case and reverse it, one night in immigration , I was packed up and told I’m being deported that night. I refused to leave and told them my lawyer is working on my case , after I spoke to garo the next day , he told me the next time they come to pack me up , that I shouldn’t fight and just go... I spent $4,000 and waited an additional 4 months in custody rather than being free because of this con artist and liar . After being deported , I asked him for the “ letter” that he sent to his “ friend “ , till this day , I have not received that letter. Do not trust or deal with this so called “ lawyer “ Unprofessional , unethical , lying thief that should be banned from doing law. There will come a day where you reap what you sow Garo , and if this feedback can help stop people from giving you their hard earned money , then it’s a start . ***

Mr. Saadi: I saved countless people from deportation.

Some were literally hours away from being put on a plane and deported. Unfortunately, I was unable to save you. You are one of the relatively rare ones that I could not save and you know exactly the reason why. Rather than direct your anger at me, I entreat you to look inward and contemplate the circumstances that led to you being removed from the United States.

I never guarantee success to my clients. I only guarantee that I will do my best to represent them. Good luck to you in the future.

G. Kapikian