Codecanyon Dot Net - 2 Years of Program not working

I have a client that I recently was working for helping sync her Google Calendar with an app called Bookly. For over TWO years her calendars weren't syncing even though she paid for their service. I took it on as a challenge and worked through her Word Press account to figure out what was going on. I originally thought it was because she didn't have the upgrade that their website says is necessary for the syncing to occur. I foolishly paid for the upgrade but the stupid program STILL wasn't updating past version 7.2 when the company was already on version 15 (ridiculous). By the time their customer service contacted me (it took almost 48 hours!) It took several days of back of forth with their slow response to have them fix the issue on the back end of my clients account. When I asked for a refund of the $31 because the upgrade wasn't needed, they told me I was past the 15 day period of being able to ask for a refund even though I initially contacted them within a couple of days of the upgrade purchase. They have horrible customer service and after years of singing their praises I do not recommend them to any of my clients anymore. I can't believe that they would screw me out of a meesly $31 bucks because their program wasn't working in the first place. Do not use CodeCanyon.net or Bookly!!!
ID
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Pros
  • That they eventually resolved my issue with my clients account
Reason of review