Ashley Furniture Homestore

I am SSSOOO PISSED!!!!! Dec 14/07 We spent $13,000 (yes THOUSAND) dollars at this store. First Delivery: 1. Delivery was late by 5 hours 2. Wrong stuff arrived 3. Furniture put together incorrectly 4. Some furniture damaged 5. Some stuff didn't arrive Called to talked to Salesman at the store, he couldn't so anything, called customer service, they put me through to the salesman at the store (Love the merry-go-round!) Second Delivery: 1. Wrong stuff Called Customer Service so they could put me through to the store (don't ask!). Third Delivery: 1. Wrong stuff 2. was informed that my initial bed was missing parts, needed those parts to fix the bed. Delivery Driver called Customer Service they promised to get them to me. Fourth Delivery 1. More of order 2. No bed parts 3. More wrong product Go to store...staff complains that they have to print our 12 pages of communication between me and Custoemr service. (I'm SO sorry for the inconvenience!!!!!!!) Manager of Customer Service promice me that the parts to the bed will be delivered and the broken chair will be replaced. Fifth Delivery 1. Wrong stuff 2. No new Chair Called Customer Service, they have no record of the chair or the bed parts....spoke to manager...promiced the moon...don't want the moon just the bed parts and chair.... Its been 3 months since my first delivery, still no chair or bed parts. I thought my house would be ready to go for Christmas, didn't realize I was aiming for Christmas 2008!
ID