Issues with performance 2019 Yaris

I purchased this vehicle in February 2019. I've had nothing but issues since. The Bluetooth device isn't working, I haven't been able to install my Lo-Jack (I've made appointments 3 x and when I've taken it in, there is no record of my appointment.), the key starter is now dead (I'm assuming). I'm unable to lock my car with it, and the car beeps and then the alarm goes off. I took it in to the dealership and they said "it needs to be diagnosed." I was quoted almost $300 to get a new key, if that is the issue. I was told to check the battery. I put in a new battery of the starter device and the problem still exists. I am paying almost $150 extra a month for some "warranty" and I' was told the warranty does not cover the new key. Management has not been helpful. I will never go to Penski Toyota again. My first Yaris a use 2013 hatchback NEVER gave me the problems this brand new Yaris Sedan has. I wish I would have never traded in my 2013.
#1731980

Sorry for the typos. I am not using my usual computer.

ID
Product
2019 Toyota Yaris Car
Reason of review
Management has not been willing or able to offer a solution. Salesperson "Dan" didn't really even sell me the car. A new guy (who was very nice, named Brody assisted). WhenI contacted Dan for help, he said "I didn't really sell you the car, Brody did."
Loss
Preferred solution
Trade in the current vehicle for a Toyota Yaris hatchback. Does not need to be knew.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article