Took 5 Years to Clean My 1969 Bronco

Jerry Fisher of Pennsylvania Metal Cleaning took five years to strip my 1969 Bronco of rust and paint. Every six months I would call, and could not reach him. Five Years! He ruined my restoration project. He finally called and wanted to charge me $2600. This guy is nuts. He had the nerve to say he didn't have the room to store it when he finished. He needed it out right away. Where the *** did it sit for those five years. Do not trust this guy with anything. How can he still be in business. From the fall of 2002 to June of 2008. Everything I have stated is true. This is not made up.

Yeah, but look on the bright side. It's truly a vintage now and surely that's worth the wait?

If a business could fobb me off for 5 years, I would have to concede that a vegetarian eats food that's smarter than me.

:cry

View more comments (1)
ID
Kittanning, Pennsylvania

About

Summary

Pennsylvania Metal Cleaning Company has been operating in this business since 1978. The technicians are skilled enough to cope with removing of clutches, paint and rust from metals. According to the information presented at the site, Coventry offers restoration services for any types of metals from iron, steel and brass to copper and aluminum. This business is operating during all week, except of Sunday. To get quality and fast services, clients are being consulted regarding elementary preparation works. The company's office is located in Monaca, PA. As for the payment methods, so this firm accepts cash and checks.

Pennsylvania Metal Cleaning Company reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article