alexis l Fdq

| map-marker Delta, Pennsylvania

Your making we wait 1 *** year because your *** thing didnt submit my request

i took my permit rest in august and did a online appointment the day after then i checked to see my time and it says i never made a appointment when i did and have to wait till august

Verified Reviewer

They don’t know what they’re doing!

Pennsylvania Department Of Transportation - They don’t know what they’re doing!
Pennsylvania Department Of Transportation - They don’t know what they’re doing! - Image 2
Updated by user Jul 27, 2023

They’ve been mailing me a camera card for the past three weeks, haven’t received it yet. However, I did receive a duplicate copy of the Limited Licsense.

I asked them why they sent that, and they didn’t have an answer. That part is consistent.

Updated by user Jun 27, 2023

A supervisor named “Frenchie” (idk, first or last name) cut me off when I was talking, then banged (hung up) on me.So unprofessional and unacceptable!!!

Original review Jun 27, 2023
Penndot does not have a clue what theyre doing over there. They dont know what forms you need, they dont know eligibility dates, the prices are too high, and the processing is too slow.

Make make sure you get copies of all documents sent to Penndot for your records, because theyre like two months behind on processing. Theyll probably say, We didnt get it, so keep good records. They just did it to me, and I caughtem! Always ask for a supervisor for slightly different results, but not necessarily better.

They dont know much either.
I have a letter stating that my driving privileges were restored, but a supervisor telling me theyre not. Theres a lot of mixed and mixed up information given also.
Pros:
  • I had know problems at the actual penndot driving center
Cons:
  • Phone lines suck

Preferred solution: Apology

User's recommendation: Keep your receipts, records and stay on their ***

Martin E Osi

I want Mike Carroll to call me personally and apologize for his worker’s negligence.

Alvina H Hee

Registration renewal

Applied for renewal, my check cleared 10/17 and still have not received my renewal I have not heard from anyone regarding this

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

Alvina H Hee

Registration renewal

Applied for registration renewal, my check cleared Oct 17 and still Have not received it, please contact me

Preferred solution: My auto registration renewal

Verified Reviewer

No one knows what they’re doing at PENNDOT

Updated by user May 08, 2023

Very slowly

Original review May 08, 2023
Its the longest wait time ever, if you ever actually get through. They constantly give you the wrong information about forms, processes, etc.

No one there knows what theyre doing, even supervisors. Ive been processing the wrong forms based on incorrect information given by PENNDOT, which makes my process take longer. Not to mention it takes at least up to 21 days to process information submitted to PENNDOT.

(re: Penndot) Thats ridiculous! This has been going on for over a year now and the same results, They dont know what theyre doing over there and Im still getting incorrect information on a daily basis.
Loss:
Pros:
  • Usually easy to deal with
Cons:
  • Cause they do not
  • Know what you need

Preferred solution: My paperwork processed immediately

User's recommendation: Cuss someone out!

Basilia Mih
map-marker Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Wrongful suspension of license

Well I was on hold for roughly 45 minutes they answered none of my questions and hung up on me. So all in all terrible service.
Yolanda V Lgv
map-marker Levittown, Pennsylvania

Would like to be reimbursed for an I D card I never got.

I paid for my son to get his ID renewed. Never got the card or money back for paying for the card. Please refund my money.
Debbie M Rik

Verified Reviewer

Never heard from Dept of transportation

I never received a reply from my request asking why my SAVE verification application after 75 days pending is still not processed. DMV will not process my drivers license without this verification submitted Sept 2, 20222. Still pending on the SAVE website.
Cons:
  • No one picks up the customer service line when you call its a jo

Preferred solution: A status yo my SAVE verification application pending over 75 days! Why is it taking so long?

User's recommendation: Do not recommend

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article