Verified Reviewer

Steer Clear of these Unethical Creeps especially Fraulein Robin Friedman

Perhaps the worst "insurance" company. Ever. I dealt with an "professional" named Robin Friedman who's the "liaison" between consumer and her clients, in my case a rather shabby "company" named Lawson Excavating. Just how professional are they? They run the business (and boy, do we mean business) out of the owner's house at 2825 Washington Blvd, McKeesport, PA 15133. I had to threaten Fräulein Freidman with a lawsuit against her and the hoodlums who run the "company" for damage done to my car. Finally, after emails and threats, Fräulein paid my claim. Stay away from Fräulein.

User's recommendation: STAY AWAY.

ID
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Insurance Expert Talks

Insurance Claims Tips: What Red Flags to Watch Out

Apr 23, 2021

How to file an insurance claim? Why do you need a public adjuster? Vince Perri, CEO of Commercial Claims Advocate, shares his best tips about insurance claims. Find out how to deal with complex residential insurance claims and commercial losses.

Read full article
Vince Perri
Vince Perri

Vince Perri is a Expert Claims Adjuster and CEO of Commercial Claims Advocate. He has over 14 years of experience in handling large commercial losses and complex residential insurance claims.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article