No words

I am a Speech Pathologist and I had a phone interview with Ms Valentin today concerning working for her company. It was one of the worst encounters that I have ever had. The words condescending, belittling, insulting come to mind. She let me know that it was unwise to reveal my supposed age via my resume (30+ years experience). She schooled me about virtual therapy and shamed me for admitting that I had a lot to learn about it. Before she hung up on me ( and before I could respond), she indicated that I could not measure up to her standards for employment. Had I been offered a job, I would have declined due to her unprofessional and superior manner.
ID

Magdalena Valentin Speech Language Pathologist Lansdale PA

Magdalena Valentin in Lansdale PA is one of the worst speech language pathologist I have ever come across. She is rude, arrogant and nasty. She is a lousy speech language pathologist. She was late for our appointment. If you're looking for a good speech language pathologist I would not recommend Magdalena Valentin in Lansdale PA. She is extremely self-absorbed and makes you feel as if she thinks she is better than you. Magdalena Valentin in Lansdale PA is serious need on some training on what it means to good speech language pathologist. I would never use her again. speech language pathologist beware of Magdalena Valentin in Lansdale PA.
ID
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers Expert Talks

4th COVID Vaccine, Monkeypox, Mask-Optional Policy

Jan 6, 2022

COVID, monkeypox, mask-optional policy: Are we safe? Watch an expert interview with Prof. Karen Jubanyik from Yale to learn more about viruses and how to stay protected.

Prof. Karen Jubanyik
Prof. Karen Jubanyik

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article