PENGUIN POOLS ARE A JOKE

I bought a Bermuda king pool a top of the line 30years replacement policy. i had trouble the very first year and they stalled till the following year whice after all is said a done i still owe over $6000.00 and they want another $3000.00 to come and fix it so my best advise is don't deal with them i tried to get my pool fixed when the repair man told me they had other pools with this defect. so why should i have to pay for ti when its their problem.this the fourth year and i didn't get at least one good summer with it

We bought a top of the line above ground pool with attached walkway and deck with a 30 year warranty. The liner ripped and we contacted the company in Tulsa to repair it.

They wanted to wait till the next spring to repair it due to it being late in the season and 4 hours away. In the mean time the entire liner ripped and the outside metal wall popped loose and ripped. After many calls this spring, they finally came to look at our pool and said the entire outside wall and liner would have to be repaired at a very large expense to us. The outside wall would not have been damaged from storms, if the liner had been replaced when we first called.

The warranty on this $16000 pool is worthless. The company does not honor their word or products. This pool was for our family to enjoy for many years to come, but is now a pile of garbage that represents our lost hard earned savings! I pray that this does'nt happen to others.

DO NOT PURCHASE PENGUIN POOLS!!! :cry

ID
Scott City, Missouri

About

Summary

indoor lap pools midwest cheap above ground residential vinyl blue ... Outdoor Pool. Penguin Pool. Penguin. Doll. Doll House. Baby Doll. Collectible Doll ...

PENGUIN POOLS reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article