The business owner is charging outrageous prices for parts

My LG washer was not washing so I called Pemco Supply to have it repaired. The owner Jack said he would have a technician come to my home to assess the problem but I had to pay $249 first. He sent me an email giving specific directions on how the email should be worded. The technician came and said the pump was faulty. I asked Jack to return my pump because it was too costly .He was charging $788 so I told him I was not going through with it. I asked him to have his technician return my pump .He told me he had thrown out the part so I would have to call sanitation to retrieve it. Jack cursed me out and hung up. The job was not complete yet he took out $788 c me thepart would c
ID
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Crooks

Pemco Supply - Crooks
i called to order an adapter for faucet for a washing machine . They ordered an entire kit at 284$. they sent me an email to authorize the charge to compete the order i did not authorize the charge . they put it through anyway and refused to credit me . and the merchant rep called me a ***

User's recommendation: stay away from these crooks.

#1994461

PEMCO SUPPLY SOLD HER EXACTLY WHAT SHE PICKED OUT AT THE TIME OF THE SALE AND ACCORDING TO OUR STORE POLICY. CRAZY WANTED OTHER PARTS AFTER THE SALE FOR FREE.

WHY DID SHE BLOCK OUT HER NAME. SHES BOLD ENOUGH TO LEAVE A FAKE REVIEW WHY NOT OWN IT.THE FAKE REVIEW IS JUST LIKE THE INEPT PERSON SHE IS, SHES HIDING.

ID
#2047320 Review #2047320 is a subjective opinion of poster.
New York, New York

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article