Amazingly Bad Customer Service Skills

After submitting for a quote for a product I have never ordered before, Rob Dewey responded to my quote with an email to clarify. After telling him his site did not clarify the options, he then proceeded to bash me for not looking at his site, told me I'm doing a bad job for my company and that people like me that don't pay attention and end up ordering the wrong things. I told him I can't believe this is how you talk to a potential customer when they are asking questions. He told me I was not a potential customer and a pest, to go away. No problem, Rob! Will never order anything from your company and hope others don't have to go through what I went through this morning. I don't ever write reviews, but wanted to take the time to share what I went through with you!
ID
Columbia, South Carolina

Web designer didn't deliver my website!

This *** web designer took almost $400 to put together a website for my business. After 5 months of calling, getting no answer or return call, I finally gave up on him. Rob Dewey never finished my site, and now I have to pay someone else to do what he was supposed to. This man should not be doing business with the public. Do not let this man fool you. He is not what he says he is. Self-taught web designer, supposed former social worker. This man can not be trusted. After doing some research, it has been discovered that Rob Dewey also does not file his taxes each year. How can a man do business and dodge the IRS? I would think twice about going to Pegasus Ventures for your web design needs. And, don't get me going on how rude and mouthy he is! Thinks he is right about everything.

We too got took by Rob Dewey and pegasus ventures. Lazy good for nothing didn't do anything for us and when we called he ignored calls for months...then we called from a friends phone and he pretended it wasn't him but proceeded to tell us off. Ran off with money and didn't do the work.

That would be the know it all known as Rob Dewey.He is rude,lazy,and complete genius in his mind.I got burned by him too.Never again though.

View more comments (1)
ID
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article