Pegasus Tattoo New Brighton

Hi Im submitting this complaint simply because Pegasus Tattoo's in New Brigton ripped Me and my partner off by telling us its fine to make changes to a detailed tattoo which was not hard to do at all, I could've done it myself it was simply just a mirror image of what my partner wanted, the Tattoo artist which is the Owner couldn't even do that he just said: I'm not doing that we ignored it , we just thought he was fussy and wanted to make a quick buck, we payed quite alot. His wife who works there too said: No everything is fine we should come back for touch ups in 2 weeks. I took 4weeks it was still in healing proses. We went in today 09.03.12 at 11:30 which was our appointment time to be there, so me and my partner walked in Happy and Friendly as usual, I explained I want to touch up the black bit on my butterfly its definitely faded if you compare both sides you can clearly see it, same story with my partner's tattoo. He told me too leave and that I am ridiculous so I tried to explain in a calm way: Are you sure? he told me to get out. So please beware people out there this couple just want to make money, they don't do free hand and lie about it by saying they have 20years experience, and today they told us they just do stencil. Thanks for proof from the video we took when he first tattooed my partner he was rude and wasn't going to make any changes.

alert("something")

#742051

Yes and I also had trouble with this same tattooist for pretty much the same thing.

On Tuesday just gone I happened to be sitting in New Brighton mall talking to a Maori bloke who is working here in Christchurch (but who is hails from Ruatoria) and who should walk past but Craig Breach (the tattooist and owner of Pegasus tattoos) and as he passed us he yelled abuse at me calling me a *** egg'.

I must say that altho he stuffed up one of my tattoos and I'd told him how I was going to talk about it on the internet, the fact is that I decided not to, for 2 reasons. (1) that it could work in his favour by getting him more work from the negative comments and that 2ndly I'd have to waste some of my valuable time on a worthless bit of garbage by doing it.

I sent him a message telling him that if there happens to be a next time, that he should first have a good look around to make sure that there are no witnesses and that he should keep it in the front of his mind, that instead of slinging it back at him, that I'll be laying a complaint with the Christchurch Police.

Craig is another one who has learnt to *** the hand that feeds him, by ripping off some of his customers. What he seems to have forgotten is that HE is in business because he needs OUR money and that HIS reputation is EVERYTHING.

Which is NOT the same for me and frankly he can say whatever he likes about me for all I care and it won't make a hoot of difference.

View more comments (1)
ID
Wellington, Wellington

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article