Pegasus Qatar Stay AWAY !!!

Be careful dealing with owner of business. He is a big guy with first name Nassib. This man is a cheater that sell fake products and lie about everything. He maybe have a disease or some problem because his neighbors (including auto performance shops) say he is a big liar and should not be trusted. He sell fake body kits and he let indians with no experience or facility inside work on very expensive cars and he pretend that his company work on cars with american. He sold me fake car parts and then I was going to buy from him ADV1 rims for my car, but last second his neighbor told me the stories about this man. I asked about his shop in Qatar and many people told me similar stories. This man is a thief.. I think he is Lebanese or Syrian...HE lies too much and pretend he know about cars but when you bring someone that know about cars to talk to him, suddenly he does not talk and he listen. Stay Away because there are many others that offer cheaper and better products than this place.

We are a prestigious company that deals only with elite products and all our products are known for their quality and when you check their websites we are clearly mentioned as their distributor/dealer in Qatar.

Everything can be checked and double checked by the companies we represent in Pegasus.

We dont talk BS like you do since we dont have to. You are simply a hater wanted by the police in Qatar and can never come back here!

ID
Pros
  • Shop
Cons
  • Product
  • Service
  • Owner
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised
Loss
Preferred solution
I don't want my money back because everything he sold me is in the garbage now. I just want to let people know about this cheater.

Pegasus Qatar - BEWARE! - Cheating owner

FAKE PRODUCTS AND ALSO EXPENSIVE! OWNER IS CALLED MR NASSIB AND HE DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT CARS. HE TALK LIKE HE KNOW EVERYTHING BUT HE ONLY TALK ABOUT HIS CAR (GTR). HE LIE AND SAY HE CAN TUNE CARS BUT I THINK IT IS ONLY HIM IN THE COMPANY AND HE DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT CARS OTHER THAN RIMS. HE SELL FAKE CARBON FIBER (PLASTIC) FROM CHINA I THINK... VERY VERY UNTRUSTY PERSON... ALSO HIS COMPANY CLOSE WITHOUT NOTICE EVERY DAY.. IF HE SELL YOU A BAD PRODUCT.. HE CLOSE HIS COMPANY AND YOU CANT REACH HIM! ... BUT POLICE CAN ALWAYS HELP!

I had my Bmw F10 M5 performance tuned by a Bmw tuner from uk that were renting there Dyno dynamics rolling for 3 days

They also tune few Peoples cars I know at same time

I meet the owner and he is a very nice man

He was very ill and helped by giving ride home and back

My F10 M5 is very fast now

They have 5 stars by me

@PissedConsumer931173

Good luck with your car friend!

I know one guy in Doha who also paid a lot of money to tune his white F10 M3 at Pegasus Auto and 1 month after his whole engine exploded and pegasus said they can't help him. It was also programmed by a guy from UK that Pagasus auto service bring to Doha. If you want email me and I will give you more details because I can't here.

OthmanBmw7771@***.com

@PissedConsumer931173

Thank you Ali for the nice comment and support. I must be doing something right if I have haters.

And for you Mr hater: Everyone in Qatar talks about my car so I dont have to worry about that.

Nassib Fayad

Owner of Pegasus Auto Services

View more comments (2)
ID
Cons
  • Scam and fake
  • Owner is liar
Reason of review
SCAM

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article