Verified Reviewer

Resolved: Not getting defective tire replaced as promised

Update by user Feb 03, 2022

Nothing.

Update by user Jan 05, 2022

Josh ( district manager) told me he would take a tire the tire to location on Colfax because the Colfax location did not have it. He did not do it.

Went to Colfax location and the manager was rude. He said" Don't call us we'll call you". Still driving my car with the donut spare on the front.

Not good. I feel like they are going to renege on our agreement.

Original review posted by user Jan 04, 2022
I talked to a rep, Josh. He has agreed to handle the problem. This worked. I think the tire in question was defective. They disagreed but decided to replace anyway. Thank you.

User's recommendation: Try out pissed customer. I was successful using their service.

Resolved
ID
Pros
  • Got the issue taken care of
Cons
  • Slow process of getting damaged tire replacement

Will not accept oil and filter

I've been going to Peerless Tires for over 12 years for tires, oil changes and general maintenance of my car. I always bring in my own oil and filter. I like to know what is going into my engine. Yesterday I find out that they say it is now store policy not to accept the customers own oil. This is brand new oil in a sealed bottle I just bought from Wal-Mart. What the heck is wrong with this place! Why are they now not accepting the customers oil? I think the management has changed hands at this business and they don't know what they are talking about. I will never go back ever.
ID
Loveland, Colorado
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article